Chapter 15

NEWT POV:

Thomas put the glass on the table. "It taste like blue berry banana" he said. I laughed a little. "You feel sleepy yet" I asked. "No, it might take a few minutes" said Thomas. "What were you looking for on the computer earlier" I asked. Thomas signed. "I wanted to find something about myself like a last name or something about my dads and if I have any brothers" said Thomas. "Your memory didn't come back yet" I asked. "No, how long did it take for you" asked Thomas. "A week, before it all came back I was wondering why I can't sleep and why I felt different" I said. Thomas rubbed his eyes. "I think the drink is starting to kick in" he said. I picked up my chair and sat next to him. I pulled Thomas to rest his head on my shoulder. "How was lunch by your self" he asked. "Fine, it was more lonely but I thought of you the whole time" I said. "I thought of you two" I said. I rubbed Thomas' arm a little and kissed his fore head. "I love you Newt" said Thomas. 

"I love you two Tommy" I said. I laid Thomas on my lap and he fell asleep. I let him lay there for a bit. I wonder if Thomas actually meant that or if he was just tied. He probably does though. I mean we are both the only halfings in the maze so it makes sense for us to date. I picked up Thomas and carried him to the workers. He's so cute when he is sleeping. They put him in the box with Minho and I left. I ran back into the maze and made it back to the glade. Thomas and Minho will be back soon.

THOMAS POV:

"I love you two Tommy" said Newt in my head. I blushed. I heard the box and bolted up. I remembered everything from last night and now my past. It came back to me when I was sleeping. My parents are Darik and Blake Green (I couldn't find his real last name). I am a only child, I'm 17, and I remember Newt. We were in the same class in elementary school. Minho woke up and sat up. "What happen to the maze and griever" he asked. "I don't know" I lied looking around. 

Minho found a note in his hand and stood up. I stood up as he opened it. We both read it. "Just this once we sent you back but don't almost die again. WCKD" said Minho. "Back where" I asked. The box moved up and we fell from the sudden movement. There was actually no supplies this time. We watched the box reach the top. The box stopped at the top and a green light came on. Minho and I looked at each other. "I think we might be greenies again but in a different maze" said Minho nervously. The box opened and every one outside went from shocked to cheering. They threw the doors open and helped us out. Minho was happy to know he is in the same maze again. Every one came up to us with questions about everything that happened. I kinda am wondering two. Was that real? Does Newt really love me back or was I just so tired I imagined it? Why did I tell him I love him? I felt myself blushing like crazy and couldn't hide it. "You okay Greenie" asked Newt putting his hand on my shoulder. "Ya, just thinking about last night" I said. Minho started answering the questions from every one.