Chapter 60

THOMAS POV:

"The maze" I said. I started running up to the walls. Some boys tried to stop me but Alby stopped them and told them to let me go. I climbed the walls and ran to find Newt. I sensed him. I followed it. He can probably sense me coming. I found Newt standing at the edge of a cliff with a vine wrapped around his neck. He signed. No he's gonna jump. "NEWT STOP" I yelled running up to him. I grabbed Newt around his waist and pulled him away from the cliff. "Tommy" he asked with his voice cracking a little. I grew my nails and cut the vine around Newt's neck. I shrunk them to normal size. I turned Newt to face me and held his arms. I started crying and hugged Newt. "I'm sorry, I thought you would hate being married to me since I was born human" I said sobbing. Newt hugged me and cried as well. "I could never hate you Tommy" said Newt. We looked at each other still hugging. "Will you take me back" I asked nervously. "Yes" said Newt. He kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes.

The kiss got more intense. I let Newt have his tongue explore my mouth. I moaned and then remembered everyone else. I broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva between us. "Come on, we can finish later let's go back to the glade" I said. "Okay, but don't you bloody leave me again" said Newt. "Never again" I said holding his hand as we walked. Newt and I walked back to the glade and talked a little bit. I didn't tell him about Maze and all that stuff but I am happy I found him before he jumped.

NEWT POV:

We climbed the wall. I made it to the top and looked in the glade. "Why is every one awake" I asked looking down at Thomas. "I woke them all up to help me find you" said Thomas climbing to the top. He pulled himself up and I heard a few cheers from the gladers. We climbed down as they ran up to us. Teresa and some of the other gladers hugged me. After everyone calmed down they all went to bed. I sat with Thomas and we walked around the glade until stuff happened. Nothing bad just stuff.

~six weeks later (sorry not writing Lemon but that was the stuff)~

I laid on my hammock. Thomas said he wasn't feeling well last night so we mostly just laid in our own hammocks. Thomas bolted up from his hammock and threw up on the ground. "Tommy you alright" I asked running up to him. Thomas nodded and continued to throw up. Minho got him a bucket and gave it to Thomas. Thomas later calmed down a little and we walked to breakfast. "Newt I'm fine really" said Thomas. "No, you bloody threw up today. You can't run the maze today" I said. "Newt" said Thomas annoyed. "No, Minho will say the same thing" I said. "Fine, but only till I feel better" said Thomas. He sat at a table and I got us some breakfast. I didn't grab Thomas as much food cause I don't want him to throw up again. I sat down and handed Thomas his plate. "You might want to have the medjacks check and make sure it's just vomiting" I said. Thomas nodded and we started eating. Thomas nearly choked on his drink. He set it down and covered his mouth. "Thomas" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. "Newt, what if I'm pregnant" asked Thomas looking at me.