Chapter 127 GALDA WEDDING. LAST ONE :'(

THOMAS POV: 

"How do I look" asked Gally. "Different" I said. "I got my hair cut yesterday (how he looked in the death cure)" said Gally. "I'm sure Brenda will love it" said Minho. Gally put his hands on his knees. "What do you two think" he asked. Kyle smiled and Daron kept eating his own foot. "I take that as a perfect" said Gally. He stood up. "Come on, let's hurry" said Newt. We went to the wedding we set up and got in our places. Newt had to be the priest so I was with both our sons. The wedding started and and Brenda started walking down the aisle. "Must you cry EVERY wedding" a boy asked. "It's just so beautiful" said the boy who always cries. Brenda smiled as she walked. She made it to the front and held Gally's hands. "We are gathered here today to join this man and women. May they be together for eternity" said Newt. There was a few awws. "I bet they both snore like a shucking walrus" Teresa whispered. I silently laughed with Minho. "Brenda, do you promise to protect and love Gally with all your heart" asked Newt. 

"I do" said Brenda. "And Gally, do you promise to love and protect Brenda with all your heart" asked Newt. "I do" said Gally. Gally and Brenda put the rings on. "Then you are now together as one. You may kiss" said Newt. Gally grabbed Brenda and dipped her into a kiss. We all cheered. After they finished kissing the wedding was finished and we had dinner. Newt and I had to change some diapers before dinner. After that we fed Daron and Kyle some baby formula. Newt and I ate as well. "So new greenie tomorrow" said Minho. 

NEWT POV: 

"Oh ya, I wonder who it will be" said Teresa. "I'm not sure but the cooks have been looking for some help in the kitchen" I said. "Well at least we know they are a boy right" asked Teresa. "Ya, I think you and Brenda will be the only girls sent up here" said Thomas. "While our dad is president anyway" said Teresa. "Speaking of dads are you gonna get them vaccinated" asked Minho. "Oh ya, we haven't even talked about that" said Thomas looking at me. I shook my head. 

"No need, halfings don't get sick. We are half machine" I said. "And half flesh" said Brenda. I signed annoyed. "My point is the vaccination wouldn't change anything for us. I wasn't vaccinated" I said. "Were we" asked Thomas as he looked at Teresa. "Yes but then you were taken away" said Teresa. After dinner we partied some more and then went to bed. The night was the same. We would pretend to sleep and then sneak away from the sleep area. Thomas and I grabbed our sons and left with Gally and Minho. "So how many more weeks till Thomas can run again? The runners are kinda miss having him" said Minho. "A couple more weeks. I still have to heal from the c section" said Thomas. "Well when the medjacks allow it let me know" said Minho. "I'm more curious about Chuck. Are you shanks gonna tell him everything" Gally asked crossing his arms. "Maybe, I mean after a few months so everything is back to normal" I said. "What's normal about a shucking maze" asked Gally. "He has a good point" said Thomas. "Fine, we will Chuck after Thomas is healed and when our sons are a little older. Until then let's try and keep it a bloody secret" I said. 

SPOILER ALERT: I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT BARK THE DOG. :0. HE IS IN CHAPTER 11 IN THE FIRST BOOK. SO I WILL ADD HIM. SHOULD MINHO HAVE KI HONG LEE AS A TWIN BECAUSE I WANT TO DO MORE WITH THE BOY THAT MINHO SAVED IN THE OTHER MAZE. HOWEVER I KINDA FEEL LIKE THAT IS MAKING IT RISE OF THE TWINS. ANYWAY BARK WILL BE ADDED IN MY FANIFICTIONS AND I ALSO FOUND OUT THAT IN THE BOOK RUNNER UNDIES WAS A REAL THING. XD. I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST A JOKE. SO WHERE DID MINHO'S HAIR GEL COME FROM? ANYWAY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE. :)