Chapter 92

THOMAS POV:

I signed annoyed as I remembered my vision. Everyone went back to eating and I leaned in closer to whisper. Newt, Teresa, and Minho leaned in. "I had another vision" I whispered. Thunder sounded. It's probably gonna go on till morning. "What happened" Teresa whispered. I signed. "Newt and I were getting a ultra sound and while we were gone this red gas entered the glade. It only affect Minho and he fainted. Then it felt like the medal was stripped from my bones and the device was ripped from my brain. It was really painful" I whispered. "Where were you getting a ultrasound" asked Minho confused. "WCKD" I whispered. "To be honest I still don't get what it means or why Tommy is having nightmares" Newt whispered. "Did Minho die" Teresa whispered nervously. "No, I think the gas turned him human" I said. They were all confused. "I don't think that's bloody possible" Newt whispered. "Okay but even if it's not doesn't WCKD control the air and heating here" Teresa whispered. "Ya, so why would they send in the cure" Newt whispered. "Shouldn't they ask for my say in this" Minho whispered. 

"Well you kinda did agree to it on the tram" I whispered. "I didn't know they would actually turn me human. I thought it was just a shucking random question" Minho whispered. "Well do you not want to be human again" Teresa whispered. "No I do but how would the gas affect you two" Minho whispered. We were silent. "Well I would turn human again but I don't know how that would affect our sons. However can Newt even turn human? He was born a halfing right" I whispered. "Ya, the cure might bloody kill me" Newt whispered.

NEWT POV:

"Okay well we know you two are safely with WCKD when this all happens" Teresa whispered. "What about Aris" Minho whispered. We all looked over at Aris who was talking to some of the boys. "It depends. If he was born a halfing he should be fine" I whispered. We all turned back to lean in. "Okay well if Minho needs time to heal who is gonna be the keeper of the runners while you are healing" Thomas whispered. Minho thought for a bit. "I have no idea. I'll have to think about that" Minho whispered. We decided to continue this discussion later. 

We continued eating and talking with a flash of light and thunder sounds from outside. After dinner we had to take trips to the hammocks again. I took Thomas to his hammock and got him settled. I then held the wood over my head and ran back to the kitchen to help people get to the hammocks. I took a few trips and then finally made it back to lay with Thomas. I laid down on the hammock. "Where is the bucket" asked Thomas. I picked it up and handed it to Thomas. "Here" I said. Thomas sat up and held the bucket against his chest. I sat up and held Thomas as he threw up in the bucket. Thomas finished and I took the bucket. "You okay Tommy" I asked. "Ya it's just morning sickness" said Thomas laying down. I stood up and got off the hammock. I turned to Thomas. "Well it should be gone in the second trimester" I said. "We have like what a few more weeks or something" asked Thomas. "Ya, I think so. Anyway I'll go empty the bucket out quick" I said. I grabbed some wood and held it over my head as I walked to the woods. I dumped the bucket out and headed back to the sleep area.