Chapter 126

NEWT POV: 

I sat in a chair waiting for Tommy to wake up. Our sons were both clean and laying in a crib together. One had a green shirt and the other had blue. They both had blue jeans with no shoes or socks. They won't need them anyway. Thomas stirred in his sleep. I looked over and Thomas opened his eyes. I ran over over to him. Thomas sat up. "What happened" he asked. "You gave birth to our sons, then you fainted" I said. I sat next to Thomas and let him rest in my arms. "What about the gladers" asked Thomas. "They are fine. WCKD sent up a note saying you are okay and will have to stay down here for four days and then three months before you can be a runner again. (It's actually two months but since Thomas is a runner I think three sounds safer.)" I said. "Three months" said Thomas. "Well you can't just pop the babies out and then go back to running" I said. "So what about you" asked Thomas. 

"I'm staying down here with you. Now that our sons are born they will send up high chairs and formula" I said. "Why don't we produce milk" asked Thomas. "I don't know, but I checked our sons and one of them does have that birth mark" I said. "Oh, what should we name them" asked Thomas. "Kyle and Daron. Daron is Maze and Kyle is the older son" I said. "Can I see them" asked Thomas. "Ya, but you can't walk four a few days or took a bath" I said standing up. "Okay but I don't think that last one matters to us. We don't have showers in the maze" said Thomas. Good point. 

THOMAS POV: 

Newt picked up our sons and handed one to me. I looked at him. "Daron is wearing a blue shirt and Kyle is wearing green" said Newt. Which means I'm holding Daron. He sneezed. I smiled a little. "Hard to believe or son got us back together" I said. "I'm glad he did. I could never live with out you again" said Newt. We kissed. "You know teething is gonna be a nightmare" I said. "Well WCKD said they will send up some stuff for that. Mostly frozen binkies and stuff to help numb the pain but no pain killer" said Newt. 

"Good, we don't need to repeat that" I said. After the four days down here we were sent back up in the box. Everyone who didn't believe I was pregnant apologized and the entire glade fell in love with them. Brenda and Gally had their wedding the next day. We also kept up with how the war in America is going. The sides have cease fire and are trying to reach a agreement but the humans still don't want to give us equal rights. However I guess it's best we aren't shooting at each other. My dad is not happy though. He demands to know where Teresa, Brenda, and Lake are and what happened to me. I'm just hoping this war ends some day. It would be nice to leave the maze. "They have no teeth" said Winston. "Ya they should grow in later" said Newt. WCKD gave us two carriers to carry our sons in. "They are so cute, when they go to sleep can we stack cereal on their noses" asked a boy. "If you shanks have to do that for entertainment then do it on yourself don't use my sons for that" I said. "It would be cute though" said the boy.