Chapter 91

NEWT POV:

Dinner rolled around and it was still raining. I gave Thomas his boots and he pit them on. Some boys were holding wood and what ever they have to keep them self dry. They made trips to the kitchen and back taking as many boys as they could which was one or two. Thomas and I walked with Zart who hold some wood above us. We could walk as fast as everyone else because Thomas can't keep up. We made it to the kitchen and Zart ran back to the sleep area to get more boys. Thomas sat down at a table and I got in line for food. I saw Thomas sat next to Teresa. They started talking about something. Teresa laughed and said something which made Thomas laugh. I assume they are talking about something funny. It's nice to see Teresa has found her brother. However this also means that Teresa is or will be a aunt and Minho will be a uncle. Once Teresa and Minho get married that is. I think Minho is working on how to propose to Teresa. I got two trays of food and sat down next to Thomas.

I put Thomas food in front of him and we started eating. "I wonder how Brenda will react to finding out she is a aunt" said Teresa. "Probably shocked. How has she been anyway" asked Thomas. "Probably still cussing my name" said Teresa. "Why" asked Thomas. "Whose Brenda" I asked. "Our older sister by a year" said Thomas looking at me. "Anyway the day I was kidnapped Brenda told me not to leave the white house (The second floor is the private area where the president's family lives I THINK. I COULD BE WRONG. I PROBABLY AM)" said Teresa.

THOMAS POV:

"Anyway I left and met this guy. We talked and ate at a restaurant but then we were the only ones in there besides all the workers. He mentioned Thomas or Stephen. Which should I call you" asked Teresa. "Either one I don't care. Which ever you want" I said. "Okay well I tried to run but then the man and the workers who were all halfings said I could either go with them and find my twin brother or leave the building and forget all about what they said" said Teresa. "Do you regret going with them" I asked.

"No, well a tiny bit I guess but if I didn't I probably never would of found you" said Teresa. "Or known you are a aunt" I said. "You know that WCKD could just be using you to get to your father" asked Newt. He has a point. "Well ya I actually knew that there is a chance I won't see my brother and it was just a lie but my dad needs to see that halfings are no different" said Teresa. She leaned in to whisper. "And I'm gonna marry one some day" Teresa whispered with a wink. Minho sat down across from us. "What are you shanks talking about" he asked. "NOTHING" Teresa blurted a little to loudly. She started blushing. All the gladers looked over at us. "JUST POP THE QUESTION MINHO" a boy yelled. Teresa blushed harder and covered her face. Minho snapped his head towards the boy who said it and was blushing as well. "SHUT IT SHUCK FACE" he yelled. We all started laughing and Minho turned back to his food. I wanted to ask what the question is but I'll let it slide for now. I don't want Minho to be more embarrassed and mad at me. But I will say that marrying Newt was the best decision I ever made. I just can't wait till we have a legal wedding.