Chapter 64

THOMAS POV:

I signed in relief. "How did you know where to find me" I asked. "I can sense your presence remember? Anyway Jeff said the baby should be okay and to put this over your eye" said Newt putting a stake over my eye. I held the stake. Newt stood up and started leaving. "Newt" I asked. "Ya" said Newt turning to face me. "How long was I out" I asked nervously. "Not that long. Just a few minutes" said Newt. I signed in relief. "Anyway I have to go back to work. Will you be okay while I'm gone" asked Newt. I nodded and Newt left. That dream I had while I was out might have been a vision. Which means Alby is stung soon. To be honest I wanna tell him but would it make a difference? Or maybe the griever would of stung Chuck or some one else. I signed and closed my good eye. I rested for the rest of the day and Newt later took me to get some dinner. I saw Gally and his group glare and laugh at me. I rolled my eyes and chose to ignore it.

They just don't believe I am pregnant but the do believe something is up. Mostly just a stomach bug or something like that but Clint and Jeff said they is no way and I am pregnant. I sat down at a table. To be honest I am worried about how Newt and I will raise a kid here. I know that the grievers won't kill our son but what about the gladers who decided to hate us? "You okay Tommy" asked Newt sitting next to me. "Ya just a lot on my mind" I said. Newt handed me my plate and I started eating. 

NEWT POV:

After a week Thomas' black eye has gone down. It was now just a yellowish green color. Gally and everyone else was allowed out of the pit but they had to agree not to hurt Thomas or anyone again. Which they did. "EVERY ONE HIDE" a runner yelled while running up to us. "What's going on" I asked. "There is a griever here. It didn't go back with the others" said a runner. We saw the griever enter the glade. "Okay Newt get your husband and as many others to the council hall" said Alby.

I nodded and left with a few other people. The runners, Alby, and a few other gladers grabbed weapons to fight the griever. The others ran to the council hall and I told them I will be there with Thomas soon. To be honest I have no idea why a griever is still out during the day. "THOMAS" I yelled running up to him. Thomas sat up. "Newt what happened" asked Thomas. I stopped running and held Thomas up. "There is a griever here. Come on we have to get to the council hall" I said putting Thomas' arm around the back of my neck. We start running although it wasn't very fast. "What about Alby" asked Thomas. "He will be fine" I said. "No, Newt" said Thomas. I looked at him confused. "Alby is gonna be stung" said Thomas. He seemed so sure about it. I took his arm off me. "Get to the council hall" I said. I ran and saw the griever dropped Chuck. He ran to the council hall with Thomas. The griever picked up Alby and stung it. The griever then dropped him and ran off. Alby laid on the ground in pain. Minho knocked him out with a pole. The glade grew silent.