Chapter 102

THOMAS POV: 

I stared at the chicken surprise (Trollhunters anyone?) in front of me. "Frypan said the cooks were testing out a new recipe or something" said Newt who sat next to me. "It looks like a blob" said Teresa poking it with her spoon. "Well I guess it can't hurt to try it" I said. I scooped up some chicken surprise on the spoon and sniffed it. Well there is chicken. I slowly ate it. It's actually okay. Everyone else in the kitchen started eating. "I wonder what the runners think about it" said Teresa. "I think the cooks just gave them a sand which or left overs" said Newt. "Why" I asked as I ate. "Because, if there is something wrong with a new recipe then the runners would have to run back to the glade possible puking their guts out" said Newt. "Ya that makes sense" said Teresa. We finished eating and then I went back to my hammock. Everyone else went back to work. I felt my stomach start to turn. I thought my morning sickness was gone. I quickly got the bucket by my hammock and threw up in it. 

I still have it by my hammock just in case. I finished throwing up and laid down in pain. I put the bucket on the floor. I felt something in my stomach again. It wasn't pain it was like stomach pill or something to help get rid of my pain. I started to feel sleepy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I didn't dream or anything. I woke up to everyone moaning in pain. I opened my eyes and saw Newt on his hammock. I rolled over to face him. "Hey, what happened" I asked. "Every one got sick Tommy" said Newt. 

NEWT POV:

My stomach was turning like a hurricane. I'm sure Minho and Teresa will push their wedding back. No one is in the mood to party. However the runners should be back soon. "Was it the lunch" asked Thomas. "Probably" I said. Thomas stood up and walked up to me. "Do you need anything" he asked. "No, I'm fine. I might throw up though" I said. Thomas emptied out his bucket and then handed it to me. "Here" he said. I was a little confused. "How are you okay" I asked taking the bucket. I put it on the ground. 

"I don't know. I threw up earlier but then I felt a relief or something in my stomach and fell asleep" said Thomas. "Explains why you didn't bloody wake up when I threw your old shirt at you" I said rolling onto my back. "You threw my shirt at me" said Thomas surprised. "I am in pain and it was that or your pants" I said looking at Thomas. "Do the medjacks have tums or anything" asked Thomas. "I don't know, maybe. I hope so but I better not have bloody nightmares again" I said annoyed. My stomach made sounds and I curled up into a ball in pain. "You will be okay Newt. Nightpains only happens from pain killer not stomach pills. I'll be right back" said Thomas. He kissed my forehead and went to the hospital. I grabbed the bucket and threw up. After everyone started to get sick I told everyone to go back to the sleep area since no one can work. The cooks all apologized and agreed to never make the chicken surprised EVER again. Which I am okay with. Thomas came back and started giving everyone some stomach pills. "Here" said Thomas. I took the two tablets and stared at them.