Chapter 36

THOMAS POV:

We ran up to them. The greenie must of ran up there and is now throwing apples at us. "Chuck what happened" I asked. Chuck laughed. "Girls are awesome" he said. "Girls" I asked. "Ya, they sent a girl this time" said Chuck. "But why, we are all boys" said Minho. I ran up to the tree fort. "I don't think she likes us very much" said Newt ducking under some wood that Winston was holding above them. "LEAVE ME ALONE" a girl's voice yelled. I remember that voice. She threw down more apples at us. "Hey Newt what happened" I asked running up to him. "She woke up in the box and grabbed a box of apples. She ran up there and barricaded herself up there" said Newt. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" the girl yelled throwing more apples. "HEY THROW ONE MORE OF THOSE THINGS AND I'LL" Gally started and was hit in the face with a apple. "HEY WE JUST WANNA TALK" I yelled. "NO, GO AWAY" the girl yelled. She kept shouting and throwing apples at us. "Okay some one has to calm her down" said Alby. "I'll go" said Minho.

"HEY, WE WILL LEAVE OKAY" I yelled. The girl stopped throwing apples and leaned over to look down at us. "What the heck" I mumbled. THE GIRL IS TERESA LEMLOCK. THE DAUGHTER OF THE HUMAN PRESIDENT OF AMERICA. She went back so we couldn't see her. "Okay Minho, Newt, and I will go up" I said. "What" asked Newt. "No, one person" said Alby. "Well Minho volunteered" said Winston. I looked at Minho and he started heading up. "Okay everyone else back to work" said Alby. We all started leaving. "Do you recognize her" I asked. "Ya, she is the daughter of the human president. But why send her here" asked Newt.

MINHO POV: (F*ING FINALLY)

I went up the tree fort. I opened the trapdoor and the girl pointed her knife at me. "It's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you" I said. "Who are you" asked the girl. "Minho" I said. I sat on the floor and closed the door. The girl was still pointing her knife. "Why can't I remember anything" asked the girl. "That happens to all of us. The only thing we remember is our name which will come back to you" I said. "Teresa" said the girl. "What" I asked. "My name, it's Teresa" said the girl. 

"Okay, Teresa. Do you think you can put the knife away and come down with me" I asked. Teresa said nothing. "Why am I the only girl here" asked Teresa. "I don't know. Maybe they just decided to start sending some girls up here" I said. To be honest I remember everything so I remember who she is. We never met before the maze but her dad is president. However I can't tell her all of that. Not right now at least. "What is the place" asked Teresa. "It's a big maze. You are safe here in the glade with us" I said. Teresa put the knife down. We sat up here for a while. Teresa finally got up and slowly came down with me. We walked up to Alby. Teresa grabbed my hand and held it. I blushed but quickly got rid of it. "Is she calmed down" asked Alby. "Ya, Teresa is okay" I said. "Hi" said Teresa. "Hey green bean. I'm Alby" said Alby. "I have to go help the runners quick. Will you be okay by yourself" I asked looking at Teresa. "Ya, I'll be fine" said Teresa. I smiled and ran to the runner's base.