Chapter 76

THOMAS POV:

Newt signed annoyed. "They have already bloody killed each other. Or they don't know what to do" said Newt. "At least they are teenagers. I'm sure they will be fine for a while" I said. Newt helped me up. "Come on greenie. Let's finish eating lunch and then you can go back to bed" said Newt. Newt helped me to my feet. "Okay greenie" I said with a smirk. Newt smiled. "Speaking of which I wonder who the new greenie is in our maze" said Newt as we walked. "Probably some boy but I'm still wondering how Ben and Alby are alive. The grievers killed them right" I asked. "Well we never saw the grievers eat them so it's possible they just took Ben and Alby back to WCKD" said Newt. We entered the kitchen and sat down. "You okay" asked Teresa. "Ya, just the stomach thing" I said. I started eating again and was careful to not throw up again. Minho leaned in to whisper. "Hey guys so I was thinking, maybe the grievers don't kill humans like we thought" said Minho. "Then what happens to them" Teresa whispered as she leaned in. 

Newt and I leaned in. "I didn't mention this before but the night Thomas and I were stuck in the maze when Lewis fainted I saw my original maze" said Minho. I nearly choked on my drink. "You started in a different maze" I asked. "Ya, I was the second one to come up" said Minho. "What bloody happened" asked Newt. "I was a runner after I cam up. I only lasted three months there but one day a boy and I were running the maze. I tossed him into the glade and then the doors closed for the night" said Minho.

NEWT POV:

I was honestly surprised. I wonder who else from our maze started in a different maze. Maybe most of us. I mean Thomas and I didn't but everyone else could of. "So what happened after that" asked Teresa. "I ran into a griever that night and it took me back to WCKD. I got my memories back and then a month later they sent me up in the box in our maze" said Minho. "Well it makes sense. We are more valuable alive than dead" I said. "Okay true but what if Alby and Ben know everything" asked Teresa.

I glared at Teresa. She rolled her eyes. "Well that's great I guess but Ben tried to kill me. I know he was stung and out of his mind but what will he do since he isn't stung this time" asked Thomas. "Ben is a logical thinker. He won't attack you unless he knows for sure he will win or if he is stung. Again" said Minho. "Why are we talking about this anyway" I asked annoyed. "Well I was just curious" said Teresa. "Look if they find out fine but I don't want to be attacked again. Especially since I'm pregnant" said Thomas. Thomas continued eating. Teresa gestured to Thomas. Clearly telling me to tell him the truth. I signed annoyed and continued eating. After lunch I took Thomas back to his hammock. He threw up again but luckily it was in the bucket so I just dumped it out in the woods. I gave the bucket back to Tommy and went back to work. Teresa was still helping the medjacks. They talked to Lake over lunch about having Teresa as a medjack and Teresa agreed to it. Minho, Alby, Thomas, and I are still having to try out the jobs. Well Thomas will if we are here 7 months and Thomas gives birth here.