Chapter 100

BRENDA POV: (GIRL POV: F*ING FINALLY) 

Brenda. That's my name. I can't remember anything. Not my friends, family, enemies. I mean I have to have them some where but who are they? Where are they? Where am I? I opened my eyes and saw it was morning. Some one was holding me. I looked up and saw a boy. He was asleep. I screamed and pushed him off the bed. He fell on the floor and I sat up. The boy sat up and looked at me. "Can you remember anything" asked the boy. I frowned. "Who are you" I asked. "Gally" said the boy standing up. "Where am I" I asked. "Aren't you gonna tell me your name" asked Gally crossing his arms. "Brenda" I muttered looking at the ground. "What" asked Gally. I looked at Gally annoyed. "My name is Brenda. Now tell me where I am" I said angrily. "The maze, this is the hospital. If you want we can go meet everyone" said Gally. I stayed silent. I signed and got off the bed. "Fine" I said. We left the hospital and Gally went to wake everyone up. He's kinda cute. 

Wait I just met him. I don't even know who he is or what is going on. Gally came back with a blond boy. "Nice to see youare awake greenie. I'm Newt" said the boy. He held his hand. "Brenda" I said shaking it. "Well Brenda, welcome to the glade. I'll give you the tour after breakfast" said Newt. A girl ran up to me. She looks familiar. "Hey, I'm Teresa" said the girl. "Brenda" I said. "Breakfast is in five minutes" said Newt. He left and went back to his hammock where another boy was. "Hey Gally can you leave quick" asked Teresa awkwardly. "Why" asked Gally. "Girl talk" said Teresa. 

THOMAS POV:

I lifted my shirt up. My stomach is still growing. I put my shirt down. "Come on, let's start heading to the kitchen" said Newt. I sat up and everyone started heading to the kitchen. I sat at a table and Teresa sat next to me with her plate. "So when are we gonna tell Brenda" Teresa whispered. "During the tour, Newt will show her where everything is and then bring her to the woods to talk with you, me, and Newt. Minho will have to run the maze" I whispered. 

"Okay and what if she freaks out" Teresa whispered. "I don't know. She will trust you since you are her sister" I whispered. "Yes but you are here brother" Teresa whispered. "Lat time we talked she hated me and didn't know I was her brother" I whispered angrily. "Ya that is a good point but she was mad that I was stung and that you were taken away. If we tell her you are our brother she will understand" Teresa whispered. "And how is she gonna feel about me being pregnant" I whispered. "Better now then after they are born right" Teresa whispered. I signed. Newt sat across from me and handed me my plate of food. I took it and started eating. Minho joined us as well. Aris still talks to us about halfings and all that sometimes but he spends most of his time with Chuck and the other gladers. Brenda was sitting with Gally and his friends. They looked at us and then kept talking. Gally probably told Brenda how he doesn't believe I am pregnant. However in a few months when I give birth he will see that I was pregnant. I just hope that they don't hate me.