Chapter 43

THOMAS POV:

"Oh they aren't there" I said pretending to be surprised. "Tommy what have you done with my crutches" asked Newt. "You must of left them in the kitchen. Come on I'll carry you" I said. "Don't you bloody dare Tommy" Newt said annoyed. I ignored him and carried Newt. "BLOODY PUT ME DOWN TOMMY" Newt yelled. "No" I said. "THOMAS" Newt yelled. "Relax, you are making a scene" I said. "BECAUSE YOU ARE BLOODY CARRYING ME" Newt yelled. Some of the boys were staring at us. "Newt calm down" I said. "No" said Newt angrily. I signed annoyed. "Why are you against me carrying you" I asked. "I CAN BLOODY WALK" Newt yelled. I signed and set Newt on the chair at the table. I left to get us some food. Newt kicked my butt with his good leg. I looked back and saw Newt smirking. I rolled my eyes and got us some food. After breakfast I gave Newt his crutches back and grabbed my lunch. Every one went back to work and I ran into the maze. We made it to the blades. "Finally" said a runner. "What" asked Minho. The runner picked up a spoon. 

"I left it here last time and Frypan hates it when we leave dishes in the maze. He understood I can't get it back till today but he said if I don't get it back today he won't trust me with dishes out here again" said the runner. Which makes sense. "Okay let's split up" said Minho. We all walked in different directions. Minho said nothing about what will happen tonight. Maybe he doesn't want to talk about it right now but I don't wanna ask. I'll just pretend to look for the exit or something.

NEWT POV:

We moved my hammock back to where it was before. Right next to Thomas. Later after everyone fell asleep. Minho snuck over to us. "We talking to WCKD tonight" he asked. "Ya, let's go" said Thomas. We climbed the wall and ran to the exit. Of course Thomas had to carry me. We made it and found WCKD. "So, what did you decided" the leader asked. Minho signed. "I'll become half griever only if I can still date Teresa" said Minho. "Well that part is up to Teresa but there is no law saying a griever can't date a human" said the leader. 

We were all silent. "Come with me. You two stay here" said the leader. Minho left with him. Thomas and I sat in some chairs. "Hey Tommy, can I ask you something" I asked. "What is it" asked Thomas. I signed and tried not to blush like crazy. "When we get married, in the future of course but when that happens. Whose last name would we take" I asked trying very hard to not blush. Thomas was also trying not to blush at the thought. "Well, I haven't though about that but I guess we could take yours. Anyway we have a while till that happens unless we can get married in the glade" said Thomas blushing. "We can get married but I think it's best that we worry about that later. I was just wondering" I said. Thomas and I talked some more and then went to see Minho. He was laying on the bed and looked like he had a hang over or something. "Hey man how you feel" I asked. "Stiff" said Minho. "It will wear off soon" said a nurse. He left. We stayed with Minho until we were allowed to leave. We ran back to the glade.