Chapter 108

NEWT POV: 

Aris was talking to Chuck. We didn't sense anything. "Maybe but what about Aris. Shouldn't he turn back as well" Thomas whispered looking at me. "Maybe, we will have to talk to them later" I whispered. After breakfast I had to carry Thomas away from the maze doors so he doesn't go with the runners. I had him stay with me and run the glade. Which was pretty easy today. I tried to find a time to talk to Gally but he kept it business as usual like nothing happened. I was walking around the glade with Thomas. "So are we gonna talk to Minho and Gally tonight" asked Thomas. "Ya, we need to talk to Gally eventually and I know Minho felt what ever that was" I said. "Did he say he wanted to turn human" asked Thomas. "No, he just said he would" I said. "So maybe the cure has to be taken willingly" said Thomas. "Maybe, but did Aris want to be human again" I asked. "All this is starting to make me tired" said Thomas. "Come on, I'll take you back to your hammock. You should rest" I said. 

We started heading to the sleep area. "I'm actually glad I didn't go with the runners today" said Thomas. "Ya well you will be running with them again one day" I said. We made it to the hammock and Thomas laid down. "Our sons might be running with me" said Thomas. "Well they will stay with me until they are old enough to do their own jobs" I said. "Newt" asked Thomas. "Ya Tommy" I said. "Remember when we met" asked Thomas. "Ya, I remember how cute you were when you first came up. I still remember I was worried you didn't like me back" I said. 

THOMAS POV: 

I smiled. "I'm glad we are past that stage" I said. "Ya, now we have our own little family" said Newt. He kissed my forehead and then my stomach. "Do you need anything" asked Newt. "No, I'll be fine" I said. "Okay, came find me if you change your mind" said Newt. He ran off and continued running the glade. I laid there and closed my eyes. I didn't dream about anything. Guess it's nice to know I can just relax for a few days. I just spent the day laying in bed. 

I had lunch and then went back to bed. A few people still don't believe I am pregnant but Gally told them to go suck a griever. (XD) Which made every one back off so now they only talk behind my back. Which I don't mind but Gally still hasn't said a thing to us. Teresa ran up to me. "Hey so what was with breakfast" asked Teresa. "What" I asked. "I know you, Newt, and Minho all felt that. What was it" asked Teresa. "Oh, I don't know. We are gonna talk to Minho about it tonight and try to find out what is going on" I said. "Oh, can it wait till after the wedding? It's tonight" asked Teresa. "What" I asked confused. "Minho and I are getting married. Don't tell me you forgot" said Teresa with her hands on her hips. "Oh, Teresa I'm sorry I did. It's just every thing that has been happening and it must of slipped my mind" I said sadly. Teresa put her hands down. "It's fine, everyone was starting to wonder if the wedding was EVER gonna happen" said Teresa. "Ya well I'm glad it's finally happening" I said. "Yep, normally I would of had Dad walk me down the aisle in a big white dress but this works until we can have a legal wedding" said Teresa.