Chapter 85

NEWT POV:

"It depends. I mean if I had to kill a human then no but if I just had to drink water then ya I would" said Minho. "Never, I can't even remember being human anyway and besides. Maybe I was destined to become one and be with Newt and our two sons" said Thomas. He smiled at me. I smiled back. "Interesting" said the man. "Wait but if Thomas was human before does that mean he was straight and why did they wanna take me two" asked Teresa. "No, becoming a halfing doesn't change your sexuality. That's why Minho is straight and the halfings only tried to take you because you and Thomas wouldn't stop crying unless you were together" said the man. The rest of the ride was silent. Thomas rested his head on my lap. I put my hand on his stomach. I noticed Thomas had slight swelling in his hands. He closed his eyes. Teresa also ended up taking a nap. "What do you all know about pregnancy" I asked looking at the man. "We sent some stuff up in the box" said the man.

"It should tell you everything but we had to use a book based off human pregnancy because the gladers can't know about the halfings" said the man. "What about Thomas having visions of the future? Is that normal" I asked. "That's the one thing we don't know. No halfing or human has ever had visions of the future while being pregnant but it might have something to do with Maze" said the man. "You saw maze" I asked. "No, on the screen Thomas was talking to himself but then he told you everything and maybe Maze is your future son" said the man.

THOMAS POV:

"Shank must of discovered time travel" said Minho. He has a point but how does this all go together? I just rested until the tram stopped. Teresa woke up and I rubbed my eyes. I opened my eyes and Newt picked up bridal style. "Newt I can walk" I said sleepily. "No Tommy, I'm carrying you. You're pregnant and more tired now" said Newt. I know there is no talking him out of this so I just closed my eyes again. I am tired though so this works. We started heading to the exit. They aren't sending us in the box this time.

"You four will enter threw the exit and wait till morning for the doors to open" said the man. "What time is it anyway" asked Teresa. The man looked at his watch. "It is currently 10:15 p.m." said the man. We entered the maze threw the exit and waited by the doors. I felt some stupid morning sickness coming. Why is that even a thing? I bolted up and ran to the wall covering my mouth. I fell to my knees and threw up against the wall. I can't wait for this morning to be over. When I finally finished puking my guts out I whipped my mouth and walked back over to Newt, Teresa, and Minho. I rested my head on Newt's shoulder and closed my eyes. Newt wrapped his arm around me and the four of us waited for the doors to open. Teresa fell asleep so it was just the three of us awake. Sorta. When morning came the doors opened and we entered the maze. Chuck saw us while he was walking to breakfast. His face light up and he ran to the kitchen. Not long after all the gladers were running up to us. We were met with different questions. "Well Teresa entered the maze that one night and we have been out there and rationed out the food left in Minho's sack lunch" said Newt.