Chapter 104

NEWT POV:

I sat next to Thomas as we ate. "Newt are you okay" asked Thomas. "Ya, I just bloody cut myself while I was picking up some glass" I said. It wasn't deep but I did cover my hand. I started eating. It wasn't horrible but let's leave the cooking to the cooks. However everyone does feel better now. We finished dinner and walked around the glade. I sat with Thomas by the bonfire. He rubbed his stomach and looked at it. "You okay Tommy" I asked. "Ya, I just felt the babies move" said Thomas smiling. I smiled. "Really" I asked. "Ya, here" said Thomas. Tommy took my hand and placed it on his stomach. I smiled as I felt the babies move. "That's adorable" I said. Thomas leaned into my shoulder and closed his eyes. "What do you think the birth process will be like" asked Thomas. "I don't know" I said. "In my vision I had to get a c section. Mainly because I gave birth to one child but then I was too weak to do the second child and I was starting to faint" said Thomas. 

"If that does happen I'll be there with you Tommy" I said rubbing his arm. There was some commotion by the doors. I stood up and helped Tommy up. We walked to the doors where a bunch of boys and Teresa were standing. We made our way to be in front of the maze. "What's bloody happening" I asked turning to see the gladers. "Brenda ran inside the maze" said Winston. I turned to the maze and signed annoyed. "Come on can't we send some one after her" asked Thomas. "It's against the rules. We just have to hope that Brenda comes back" said Gally. 

THOMAS POV: 

Gally seemed nervous. I swear he might like Brenda but does she like him back? The maze sounded and the wind came. The doors started closing. I started running with Teresa who followed me. "THOMAS, TERESA NO" Chuck yelled. Newt tried to stop me but I dodged his arm and ran into the maze with Teresa. I fell to my knees gasping for air. "Thomas you okay" asked Teresa on her knees next to me. "Ya, just...pregnant" I said breathing heavy. I looked back and the doors sealed shut for the night. I later caught my breath and stood up. 

Teresa stood up. "Okay stay close, we have to find Brenda before the grievers do" I said. "BRENDA" Teresa yelled as we walked. We both kept calling Brenda's name as we walked. "So how many months does a halfing need to be pregnant before birth" asked Teresa nervously. "Nine months, why" I asked. "Oh good, I was worried you would, 'pop' while we are in here" said Teresa. I chuckled. "That sounds like a good plot for a movie or something but we have a few months" I said. "BRENDA" Teresa yelled. "TERESA" Brenda yelled in the distance. "This way" I said. We started running and found Brenda. She smiled and hugged us. "Are you okay" I asked breaking the hug. "Ya I'm fine" said Brenda. "THEN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING" Teresa yelled. "I remember I saw a map of the maze before I was sent up. We can get out and find dad. He needs to know that we found Stephan" said Brenda. "And how do you know dad isn't gonna have me turn back human, kill my sons, and have me never see Newt again" I asked. Brenda said nothing. "Fine, We will stay in the maze but is there anywhere to sleep in here" asked Brenda crossing her arms.