Chapter 88

THOMAS POV:

"ME, WHAT DID I DO" Teresa yelled. "You ran into the maze and had us trapped out there" said Newt angrily. Teresa said nothing and relaxed. "Fine, I'll be in the stupid pit" said Teresa. She left. Newt laid down next to me on my right side. He put his hand on my stomach. "How are our sons" he asked. "Good, Gally didn't hit them" I said. Newt smiled and kissed my stomach. "I'm glad you two are safe" said Newt. I smiled and Newt laid back down. "Get some rest Tommy" said Newt. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes. I didn't sleep but I did have a flash back. I ran to find Brenda. She is a grade above me. I saw her in the hall. "BRENDA" I yelled. Brenda turned and was annoyed when she saw me. I made it and stopped running. "You're the one who stung my sister" said Brenda angrily. "I'm sorry. How is she? Will she be okay" I asked. "Teresa is still in the hospital resting. The doctors say she will be okay" said Brenda. "Do you know when she will be back" I asked.

"Never" said Brenda. "Why, you said she would be fine" I said. "She will be fine. My dad just wants us home schooled thanks to you" said Brenda frowning at me. "I am sorry. It was a accident" I said. "Ya, but accidents like these shouldn't happen. Maybe there is a reason us humans are higher up" said Brenda. I felt tears in my eyes. Brenda turned around to leave. "Now go worry about your own business" said Brenda. She left. I sensed a halfing behind me. He past me. "It's nothing personal. Some people fear what they don't understand" said the boy.

NEWT POV:

I had to go to the council hall to have the meeting. Every one but Thomas was here. I figured it's best to just let him rest at the hospital. "Oh come on Newt. I agree that Thomas is sick or something but that shank can't be pregnant. He is a guy" said Gally. "WCKD confirmed that Thomas and Teresa are the only ones here who can get pregnant" said Minho annoyed. "How, did him and Newt even have sex" asked Gally. The room went into a up roar. I signed and rolled my eyes annoyed.

"That is personal slint head" a boy yelled. I put my arms out and said "Every body bloody calm down". The room became silent and I crossed my arms. I turned to Gally. "Yes Thomas and I did have sex but that doesn't always prove your pregnant. Some people use protection or can't get pregnant" I said. "Like Thomas" said Gally crossing his arms. The room went into another up roar. They were actually arguing about if Thomas can get pregnant. Some don't believe heis."OH WE'LL SEE IN A COUPLE MONTHS WHO IS RIGHT YOU SHANKS" Gally yelled. I put my face in my hand. Now I understand how Alby feels trying to bloody keep them under control. People shouted at Gally and some stood up as they shouted. "Wow, this is disappointing" said Gally. He left and the council hall grew silent. I picked my head up and ran after him. "GALLY" I yelled chasing him. Gally stopped and turned to face me. I made it and stopped running. "You're spending a week in the pit again" I said. "Why" asked Gally. "You bloody attacked Tommy" I said angrily. "Look Newt, I agree something is wrong with Thomas but he isn't pregnant. How do you know he isn't dying and didn't want to tell you" said Gally.