Chapter 89

NEWT POV:

Because he is half griever but I can't tell Gally that. "Dying doesn't make you positive on a pregnancy test" I said crossing my arms. Gally rolled his eyes and left. I went back to the council hall and finished the meeting. I told everyone to go back to work and then I went to check on Thomas. "You feel any better" I asked. "A little, I'm kinda hungry" said Thomas. "Come on" I said. I grabbed Thomas' right arm and helped him up. We walked to the kitchen. I sat Thomas down and went to grab two plates. "Hey, does Thomas have cravings yet" asked Frypan. "I don't know. He might" I said. "Here, there was some extra carrots I've been wanting to use up" said Frypan putting some more sliced carrots on Tommy's plate. "I'll make sure he eats it" I said. I took the plates over to Thomas. Chuck was sitting next to him. I walked over and sat across from Thomas. I put his plate in front of him and we started eating while talking about stuff. "So what are you two gonna name your kid" asked Chuck. 

"Well it depends on the gender. We don't know if it's a boy or girl yet" Thomas lied. We know to well they are both boys. However I'm still curious about the vision Thomas had. We were with WCKD doing a ultrasound and Minho fainted from a red gas that was in the glade. No that I think about it Minho has acted a little different sense he became a halfing. He's back to normal but there was times he had mood swings, memory loss, and his brain hurt once. Nothing has happened recently but Minho just randomly getting his memories back that night doesn't sound right to me.

THOMAS POV:

"But since you are a boy how will the baby even come out" asked Chuck. "Probably the same way as a girl" I said as I ate. I know it will come out that way but I am a little scared. It will hurt a lot and I know it's normal to for a halfing to faint after giving birth but what if I faint after the first son is born and I can't get the other one out? I'll have to ask WCKD about all this. 

"It's weird to think that there is a life inside you" said Chuck as he ate. "Ya but I'm hoping WCKD will send up a ultrasound or something so we can see the baby" I said. "Or how many we are having. It could be twins or triplets" said Newt. "I just hope it's not six" said Chuck. I nearly choked on my food. "Is that possible" I asked looking at Chuck. "I think so but it's rare. Twins alone are rare and it's most common to have one baby at a time. So chances are it's just one but it could be more" said Chuck. "Well it might be more then one but what will they do here once they are old enough. They will have to help out" I said. "Well they can work on the farm with me until they are old enough to train for their own jobs but I'm not sure what they will do" said Newt. "They could be runners" said Chuck. "Only if Tommy promises to keep our kids safe in the maze" said Newt. "They will be fine, Griever only come out at night" I said. "I know, I just want them to be safe" said Newt. "They will. We will protect them" I said holding Newt's hands.