Chapter 79

NEWT POV:

It was currently break time after work. We were waiting for the runners to get back. "Okay well we can't give Thomas a present but we can still have a party" said Dakota. "What does Thomas like anyway" asked Tyler. I thought for a bit. "Running, me.....ya we are screwed" I said. "Well we could make a speech or something about him" said Teresa. "We could sing a song for him" I said. "No, I'm not singing. Not the lead anyway" said Tyler. "Remember the band we made when we were kids" I asked. "Oh jeeze. The Pink Fluffy Unicorn Clouds is dead Newt. It's at the bottom of the ocean" said Tyler. Teresa and Dakota started laughing. "Pink Fluffy Unicorn Clouds" Dakota asked laughing. I glared at Teresa and Dakota. "My point is" I said and stopped glaring. "We could perform a song" I said. "What song" asked Teresa. "1234 by the plain white t's" I said. "So a love song" said Dakota. "It's my husband's birthday" I said. I saw Lake leave the hospital. He seemed mad and confused. "What's with him" I asked. "I don't know" said Tyler. Teresa froze. "Oh no" she said. 

"What" I asked. "I left Thomas in the hospital to rest. Lake must of found out he is pregnant" said Teresa. I saw the fear in her eyes. I ran to the hospital. I burst the door open. "THOMAS" I yelled. "HERE" Thomas yelled. I signed in relief and saw Thomas laying on the bed. I ran up to him. "Thomas what happened" I asked laying next to him. "Lake found out I'm pregnant. He wants to put me in the pit until they figure out what to do" said Thomas. "How did he find out" I asked. 

THOMAS POV:

I could hear the fear in Newt's voice. "Teresa did a check up on the babies while she was suppose to see what the stomach bug is and she told the medjacks that it was just vomiting. They didn't believe her so they did their own check up after Teresa left. They found out I am pregnant and showed Lake" I said sadly. Newt hugged me. "We will be okay Tommy" said Newt crying a little. I hugged back. "I know, but if I'm banished I want you guys to come with me" I said. "You won't be banished" said Newt. 

I could tell he was scared but so was I. "Newt, what if we never make it back to our maze" I asked nervously. "I....I don't know" said Newt. I closed my eyes and hugged Newt. "Tommy, I promise you that no matter what we will protect or sons" said Newt. "I know. I'm just worried about everything" I said. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. "Anyway how was work today" I asked trying to change the subject. "Terrible, I threw up" I said. "You feel okay" I asked. "Ya, it was just from working with the slices today" said Newt. "So what about tonight? I have to sleep in the pit" I said. "Then I'll be in the pit with you" said Newt. "But you still have the hammock and you can walk around" I said. "No, I want to stay with you. Besides I'm the babies mother. If they are gonna horas you then they should horas me two. We will get threw this together Tommy" said Newt. I smiled and kissed Newt on the lips. "Thanks Newt" I said. "Now get some sleep" said Newt. I closed my eyes. I opened them. "I have to pee and vomit" I said.