Chapter 121

THOMAS POV: 

"What" I asked. I noticed I wasn't in my room. "We were all" Brenda started but sneezed. "Kidnapped" said Brenda. I looked around. "Where is Newt, Minho, Gally, and half of the glade" I asked. "No clue, we just no it's one person from every married couple but only in our maze" said a boy. "Look we are in the laser tag section. I say we sneak out, and fight our way threw the guards" said a boy. I then noticed we all had laser tag vest on. Mine wasn't zippered because of my stomach. "Wait I'm still confused" I said. "A bunch of boys from the other maze took us while we were asleep. They dropped us here but are guarding us" said a boy. Brenda sneezed and whipped her nose on her sleeve. "What's wrong with Brenda" I asked. "Cold, I'm hoping those shanks bring some medicine or something to help her" said Teresa crossing her arms. "I just can't wait till I can rest" said Brenda. She had her back up against a wall. Blake came with a big bag. "Hope you shanks are hungry" said Blake putting it on the floor. 

We all frowned at him. "How can we trust him? He could of poisoned it" said a boy. "Ya" every one else agreed. Blake signed annoyed. "Are you telling me you never heard of prince and princess" asked Blake. We were all confused. "Well normally it's not a stupid name. Anyway when a couple gets married a group of people will steal the bride. In order to get her back the groom will have to find what bar they are at and buy the group a round of drinks. However in this case Brenda and Teresa are the only girls and instead of buying us alcohol they have to rescue you" said Blake. 

NEWT POV: 

"What if it's the obstacle course" asked a boy. "No, it's either the pool or the laser tag arena" said a boy. "Bloody why" I asked. "Because it's the only place they can safely carry everyone" said a boy. Mostly Thomas. "Okay the runners and I will check the pool and the rest of you will check the laser tag" I said. "No" said Lake. I turned to see Lake. "Excuse me" I said frowning. Lake crossed his arms. "I see you hold a grudge" said Lake. 

"Bloody ya, and you know why" I said. "Well this is all a game that my maze likes to play. If you want to win then you must only use those who are married to one of the missing people" said Lake. "Fine, but you are coming with as our hostage" I said. Lake was surprised. "You are aware no actual harm will come to them right" said Lake. "Then no actual harm will come to you" I said. Lake signed. "Fine, but how far pregnant is Thomas anyway" asked Lake. "Why does that matter shank" asked Gally. "Because, if he goes into labor then the game will be called off" said Lake. "Tommy is seven months" I said. "Very well. Anyway let's start looking for your husbands and two wifes" said Lake. "So, where do we check first" asked a boy. "The pool. While Tommy and I were on the lazy river there was a cave. In the cave was a walk area" I said. "Oh ya, Fill and I called it the tunnel of love and well you know" said Fill. "Okay let's just go" said Minho. We headed to the pool. We walked to the cave and entered. "They aren't here" I said.