Chapter 83

NEWT POV:

"Good thing I remembered" I said. We spent the rest of the night partying until Teresa got tired. Thomas also got tired from his pregnancy. I had to carry him to his hammock. "How do you think the maze is doing" asked Thomas. "I'm sure they are fine. Some one had to have good leader skills and take over" said Teresa. She was still awake but getting tired. Her and Minho were snuggling like always. "Ya and I'm sure they miss us" I said. "I wonder who the greenie was" said Minho. "I still can't believe I missed the first greenie while I was in charge" I said annoyed. "But why hasn't WCKD said anything. They haven't given us a note or anything" said Teresa. "I don't know" said Thomas. He yawned. Tommy looks cute when he yawns. "Well the mazes have different groups of people from WCKD so maybe this group doesn't know what to do with us yet" I said. "They better find out before I give birth" said Thomas. "They will. Just get some sleep Tommy" I said. Thomas closed his eyes and him and Teresa fell asleep. We spent a few more weeks here. 

We have seven months to leave this place. Thomas is actually really scared and hasn't seen any visions yet. I wish he would so we would know if our sons survive or not. I sat with Thomas by the farm. He didn't want to be left alone. The box sounded. "Sweet new greenie" said a boy. They started running up to the box. I helped Thomas up. "You can run over there. I'll be right there" said Thomas. "No, I wanna walk with you" I said. Thomas held my hand as we walked. 

THOMAS POV:

We made it and saw Lake in the box with a boy. "What's in your hand Jacob" asked Lake. The boy I assume is Jacob looked at the note in his hand. He slowly gave Lake the note. Lake opened it and started reading. He chuckled. "Well it makes things easier for me" said Lake. "What" I asked. Lake closed the letter. "WCKD wants the following gladers banished. Minho, Newt, Teresa, and Thomas. You will go down with the box tonight" said Lake. I almost cried tears of joy. 

I looked at Newt who was just as happy as me. Newt hugged me. "Okay let's get the stuff out of here" said Lake. All the gladers started emptying the box and Teresa couldn't wait to tell Minho. Newt had to go back to working on the farm. I sat by the farm while Newt worked. I closed my eyes and leaned against the tree. I held Newt's hand. The doctor put the transducer on my stomach and looked at the screen. The two babies showed up. "They're twins" said Newt happily. I smiled. The two were hugging each other. I looked at Newt. "What should we name them" I asked. Newt thought for a bit. "Daron and Kyle (You can do you instead if you wish)" said Newt. "What the shuck" asked Minho. The red gas filled the glade. Minho fainted. Everyone ran up to him. Except for Newt and me because we weren't there. I felt my body changing in a pain full way. The medal was being stripped from my body and the device ripped out of my brain. I woke up screaming in pain. Newt ran up to me and got on his knees. "TOMMY YOU ALRIGHT" Newt yelled. All the other farmers were here. I held my head in pain. "I'm fine. It was just a nightmare and a head ache" I said.