Chapter 119

THOMAS POV: 

"Ya but does this mean our sons are born Antarctica citizens" I asked looking back at Newt. "Maybe" said Newt. A water fall came and I was glitched outside of it while Newt went threw it. After the water fall was gone Newt whipped his eyes and opened them. "You okay" asked Newt. "Ya, I'm fine. I think it was the crystal or whatever again. It glitched me out of the way and only my feet were hit" I said. Newt smiled. "Good, that could of been bad for our sons" said Newt. "Ya but I'm just glad we are lucky to have extra protection" I said. "True, anyway they doctors also said no hot tub but we could go into the wave pool. Just with a lot of caution. Besides I'll be right next to you holding the tub the entire time" said Newt. "Okay, but can we wait till the waves are off to get in" I asked. "Of course. It's better the water is still anyway" said Newt. Newt got off the tube and walked it to the stairs. I got off and Newt carried the tube to the wave pool. 

I offered to help but Newt said it was too heavy, but it's a tube. It's filled with air not cement. But I don't want to argue with him. We made it to the wave pool and saw that it was on. I only put my feet in the water and Newt held the tube as we waited. Once the waves were off Newt held the tub while I got on. Once I was on Newt stepped inside the back whole and held the tube up as he walked. Once it was two his waist he let go of the tube and kept walking. 

NEWT POV:

With me inside the tube I don't have to worry about Tommy floating away. The lifeguards were also keeping a close eye on us. I put my arms over the tube and stood there. The pool was kinda empty because I would guess there is 20 to 30 people in both mazes which would be 40 to 60 people total. So that many people in building with a water park, rock wall, laser tag, and obstacle course is a lot of room. Plus there is restaurants that Thomas and I will have to check out. 

"Where you here before the maze" asked Thomas. "Ya, I didn't stay in any of the rooms because my dads both work for WCKD but I did come here until I was sent up into the maze" I said. "By the way where are the greenies that haven't been sent up yet" asked Thomas looking around. "I heard they were told that they needed to be tested for diseases and stuff so WCKD moved them to a different section" I said. "Oh, I guess that makes sense" said Thomas. He yawned. "You okay Tommy" I asked. "Ya, I'm just feeling a little tired and hungry I guess" said Thomas. "We can go to one of the restaurants and eat before we go to the room for the night" I said. "Thanks but you know you don't have to stay with me the whole time. I'll be fine. I'm too tired to keep up with some of the stuff here anyway" said Thomas. "No, I agree it's more fun here when you aren't pregnant but I'm not leaving you alone. We are married and I don't want you to miss out" I said. "I'll be fine Newt" said Thomas. "No Tommy, this isn't up for debate. I'm staying by your side till the day I die. That was the promise I made on our wedding day" I said.