Chapter 98

THOMAS POV: 

I was running threw the maze. I fell to my knees out of breath. "Thomas" said Teresa. Teresa and Brenda ran up to me. "Thomas just hold on. Can you hold the kid in until morning" asked Brenda. I started to have contractions. I screamed in pain as a doctor cut my stomach. "I'll allow you to have the baby but I will have to kill it" said Lake. "DON'T DO IT" Maze yelled as Jeffery held a knife to his neck. The maze sounded and the doors started closing. "NO" Kyle yelled. "BLOODY HOLD ON TO DARON" Newt yelled as we all grabbed onto Daron. The tiny black hands pulled us off and Daron was pulled into the white nothingness. "DADS" He yelled reaching out for us. "Last night. I saw you two. I SAW YOU" Ben yelled as Newt turned to see Gally. "You're half griever" said Gally. I was in the hospital with the contractions. "Okay it's 10 cm. Start pushing Thomas" said Jeff. Jeffery pushed Daron into a path of the maze that was closing. Daron got up and ran but the walls closed smashing his left leg below the knee. 

I started to push and felt unbearable pain from the contractions. I screamed in pain. "TOMMY" yelled Newt. I opened my eyes and saw Newt leaning over me. I bolted up and hugged him. Newt hugged back and I cried a little. We broke the hug but Newt still held me in his arms. "What did you see" asked Newt nervously. I started explaining everything. Newt listened and I couldn't read his face. I finished. "Any idea on what it might mean" asked Newt. "No, it was all over the place and it feels so real" I said. My eyes started to water and I looked down. "Tommy" said Newt holding my left cheek. I looked up at Newt. 

NEWT POV: 

"I promise you that our sons will survive" I said. Thomas started crying and hugged me. I sat on the hammock and slowly swinged it as I held Tommy. I can't help but remember when I had the night mares. Thomas was there for me threw it all. I just wish we knew why Thomas was having nightmares. Being pregnant doesn't make halfings have nightmares. Well I guess they are more of visions. I wonder why Thomas is having them. 

It doesn't make any since. WCKD can't even give use a bloody theory. Thomas finally calmed down and we just sat there in silence. I was still slowly rocking the hammock. "You okay Tommy" I asked. "Ya, I'm fine" said Thomas. "Come on. Frypan made some turkey on a biscuit for dinner" I said. Thomas smiled. "What about Brenda" asked Thomas. "She hasn't woken up yet. Gally and the medjacks are trying to feed Brenda mashed up food. It's like apple sauce because she can't chew since she is asleep and they don't want her to starve" I said. "Oh, do they know when she will wake up" asked Thomas. "No, now come on. Let's get some food. You're eating for three after all" I said standing up. Thomas smiled and I helped him stand up. We started walking to the kitchen. "Are you sure the morning sickness is gone" I asked. "Newt I'm fine. I haven't threw up in a couple days"  said Thomas. "How is the baby suppose to get any bloody nutrients if morning sickness is part of the pregnancy" I asked. "Well let's be glad that part is gone and over with" said Thomas. "Ya" I said. I sat Thomas down at table and then went to go get food.