129 ish

THOMAS POV:

I laid on my hammock with Daron and Kyle. My boobs feel soar. I got up and walked to find Newt. "Hey" said Newt. "I think something is wrong. My boobs hurt" I said. "Come on, we can go talk to the medjacks" said Newt. "Can I watch your kids" asked a boy. I looked at Newt. "Ya, they will be fine" said Newt. I handed them to the boy and Newt took me to the hospital. "Hey guys, what's up" asked Teresa. "Tommy says his boobs feel soar" said Newt. "It could be lactating. If he can have kids maybe he can produce milk" said Jeff. I was confused. "Why don't we go over there and check" said Teresa. We went to a room and I sat on the bed. I took my shirt off and laid down. "Well, they look normal. Try squeezing them" said Teresa. Newt started to suck my nipple and squeeze the other. I was surprised and tried to not be turned on. A black liquid came out of my nipple. Newt finished and sat up. "It's just griever milk" said Newt. "What" I asked.

"We can produce milk. WCKD told me last night" said Newt. "Why didn't you tell me sooner" I asked. "I didn't think mattered and I wanted to see if you actually did produce milk" said Newt. "Well, should we breastfeed our kids" I asked. Newt thought for a bit. "We can see what they think" he said. We got up and started leaving. "WAIT, IF YOU BREASTFEED THEN YOU WILL NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU EAT AND THE BABY SPITS BACK UP INTO YOUR BOOBS A TINY BIT" Teresa yelled after we left. We froze and I'm sure the entire glade hear it.

NEWT POV:

"WE WILL KEEP THAT IN MIND" I yelled back at Teresa. Thomas and I walked over to where our sons were and the boy left. Thomas picked up Daron and sat down. He looked at me nervously for help. I smiled A little and showed Thomas how to breastfeed. WCKD taught me. Daron kept resisting to be breastfed. He started to become fussy and Thomas started rocking him. "Its not working. Maybe Daron doesn't want to be breastfeed" said Thomas. "Maybe but we can try Kyle but do you plan on breast feeding our kids" I asked.

"Well not forever. Maybe for a little bit. Till they start teething but Daron we will either have to put it in a bottle or feed him formula" said Thomas. "We will worry about that during lunch" I said. I handed Thomas Kyle and held Daron. I started to rock Daron a little as Thomas breastfeed Kyle. Kyle seemed to not have a issue with being breastfed. Daron calmed down and started sucking his hand. I looked over at Thomas and Kyle. Thomas was smiling as he fed Kyle. I leaned forward and started sucking Thomas' nipple. "No, I'm going to be turned on" said Thomas trying to push me away a little. "Then we can do it tonight. We can have Minho or Gally watch them. Besides I got fixed so we shouldn't need protection" I said. I winked. "When" asked Thomas. "After the babies were born. WCKD said it was that or protection" I said. Thomas looked a little sad. "Do you still have balls" asked Thomas. "Ya, they just had to do a procedure or whatever so my sperm can't get into the semen but I still habe balls and you can taste me if you like" I said. Thomas smiled. "Good, I will remember that tonight" said Thomas.