Chapter 67

NEWT POV;

"Tommy" I asked. "I just had a vision" said Thomas. I was confused. "I think that me being pregnant is giving me visions of the future" said Thomas. "What did you see" I asked. "Nothing just this voice. It said 'new greenies huh, guess I've been promoted'. And then we were in the box. You, me, Teresa, and Minho with Alby in the box" said Thomas. I tried to think for a bit. Nothing that I thought of could explain this. "How are you having visions" I asked. "I don't know. I saw a women in a yellow fog. I couldn't see her features. Not even her skin color. Anyway she cursed a boy named Daron to never exist. Newt what if our son was cursed" said Thomas. I put my arm around Thomas and pulled him closer to lean on my chest. "We will protect both of them Tommy. They will be safe I promise" I said rubbing Thomas' arm. I kissed his forehead. Thomas and I sat in silence until we had to pretend to wake up. After breakfast the runners ran like always and I had to run the glade. 

I made sure Thomas was settled in at his hammock. He had more morning sickness so he's gonna be laying there all day. I was all over the glade dealing with drama and then just making sure everyone was working. During lunch I brought Thomas to the kitchen so we could eat. Thomas held most of it down. He said his nausea is worse in the morning but eases up during the day. Which as long as he rest and feels 'okay' I don't bloody care. However I wonder when the morning sickness will be gone. I think it last about 4 months.

THOMAS POV:

Two weeks of morning sickness since Alby died. The new greenie come up tomorrow though. I was sitting with Teresa at the hammocks. "The medjacks didn't really have that much today so I came to see how you are doing. I laid down on my hammock. "We think it might be twins" I said. "WHAT, how" asked Teresa surprised. "Well Minho and Newt sense three halfings from me and I sense two from inside me" I said. "Lucky" Teresa said annoyed looking away. "What" I asked looking at her confused. "Sorry I didn't mean that in a mean way" Teresa started.

She signed and looked at the floor. "It's just that my twin brother was taken when we were both babies. I never met him" said Teresa. Her eyes started to water. We didn't tell her I might be her twin brother. We didn't want to get her hopes up. It was mostly Minho's idea because he doesn't want to see his girlfriend cry. I wonder when they will get married. I got up and sat next to Teresa hugging her. "We will find him. Maybe WCKD has something about what happened to him" I said. "Then what are we waiting for" asked Teresa. She bolted up and pulled me. "Come on, I'll need protection from the grievers and Minho is still in the runners base" said Teresa as she pulled me up. I stood up and Teresa started dragging me to the maze. "Wait, TERESA" I yelled. I freed my hand and Teresa turned to face me. "We can't leave right now. We have to wait till tonight when everyone is asleep" I said. "Fine, don't help me" said Teresa. She turned around and ran into the maze. "TERESA" I yelled. Is she insane? She can't find the exit without a griever. Newt and Minho ran up to me. "What happened" asked Newt. "Teresa entered the maze" I said staring into the maze. I could no longer see her.