Chapter 117

THOMAS POV: 

Once everyone was in the box started going down. I was set on the floor and Newt sat next to me. All the boys started asking questions. Max said that the heating pipe was damaged and two of the mazes started to freeze. Ours and another one. However the others are on strict watch. Someone so much as sneezes they will get them out. I wonder what the other maze was. I doubt we will actually see them though. We made it to the bottom and the wall opened revealing the tram. I stood up and everyone got on board. "We will have to place you where we put the new greenies before they come up in the box. However after this is over we will have to erase your memory of all this" said Max. Figures. I sat next Newt on one of the seats and everyone else either sat down or held a pole. The tram started and we started moving. After a few minutes we turned and the outer walls were gone. We could see threw the windows. Which was mostly empty offices. "What about the animals" asked a boy. 

"We will mark them with a bracelet that they are the animals from your maze so they don't get mixed up and place them with the other animals we have here. We should arrive the same time as the other maze. You will all be assigned a room with some one from this maze and two people from the maze but you only have to be in your room at night" said Max. Teresa leaned closer to whisper. "How does this work? I mean what about the halfings" she whispered. "I don't know, maybe they will be in the same room" I whispered. 

NEWT POV: 

Teresa makes a good point but I'm sure WCKD has a plan. Teresa sat back up. "Okay mr I have a question. What about me and Brenda? I'm not comfortable sleeping with two boys I don't know" said Teresa. "I have to agree" said Brenda. "Well I can assure you that won't happen. There will be two boys you never met before but they are gay. We took everything in thought. Now every one will either be with their partner or a friend. Plus we have showers in the room so feel free to use them" said Max. 

Max looked at a boy. "Especially you. You stink" said Max. The boy rolled his eyes. The outer walls came back and we could no longer see threw the windows. The tram stopped after another minute and the doors opened. Every one started getting off. I saw the tram from the other maze across from us. I wonder who the halfings are in the other maze. They stopped talking when they saw us. A man came forward and I froze in shock. Minho and Teresa were also surprised. Thomas hid behind me. "Names Lake, I'm the one in charge of my maze. I'd like to speak with the leader of yours" said Lake. I frowned and stepped forward. Lake was surprised and then snickered. "Seems we meet again Newt" said Lake. "Ya, the only thing is we didn't tell everyone the truth about that month. We lied saying we spent a month in the maze" I said. "I see, how is Thomas by the way? Still pregnant I assume" asked Lake. "OH MY GOD. ALBY AND BEN IS THAT YOU" asked a boy. Lake was confused. Alby and Ben stepped forward. "You know them" asked a boy from Lake's maze. I have no idea how to explain all this.