Chapter 47

THOMAS POV:

We had dinner and started planing. When did I plan to ask Newt out? While he was going threw nightmares. I had a lot of time to just lay with Newt and think. I later asked some of the other gladers and told them to keep it a secret and not tell Newt. I later made two rings out of some wood (Where would they get a diamond ring?) with some other gladers help. I kept putting it off until today. So tomorrow the runners will come back from the maze and have their meeting like always. After that we will go to the court building and having the wedding part there. It's not a legal wedding but it's good enough for the glade. We can have a real wedding later. After the wedding part we will have dinner and then party for the night. We can't dress up in tuxes and a dress for Teresa but that doesn't matter. The cooks made a one lair cake for tomorrow. After dinner we started setting up for tomorrow. I mean it wasn't nice looking but we have a area set up. It is kinda like a wedding.

We have a place for people to sit, me, Newt, and Alby to stand. He is the one who marries every one. Well it's him unless he can't so then it would be Newt but you can't be the priest at your own wedding. I think anyway. We finished setting up and then went to bed. I slept with Newt in his hammock. Or pretended to sleep. "Whose last name are we gonna take" Newt whispered as we laid there. "Yours, it will sound better if we have kids" I said. "If" asked Newt. "Do you want kids" I asked. 

NEWT POV:

"Ya, I can be a good mom" I said. "Newt I think you would be a dad" said Thomas. I looked at Thomas. "You really want our son to call us both dad" I asked annoyed. Thomas thought for a bit. "Fair enough" he said. I looked at the ceiling. We spent the rest of the night talking and Minho just laid with Teresa. The next morning we pretended to wake up like always. We got breakfast and then worked. I said goodbye to Thomas. He kissed me like always and then left to enter the maze.

Me and a couple other gladers had to go the medjacks and get our cast removed. Bob is happier than me I think. To be fair I see why. The bloody goat broke both his legs and a arm. After people were screaming in pain we ran up to see what the problem was. The goat ran up and used it's horns to brake my leg. Bob had to hold the goat down so the injured people could be carried out. After that poor Bob was hurt and then the slicers threw knifes and spears at the goat. The goat ran around till it died from bleeding to death. After that the slicer took the goat to be chopped up, everyone went back to work, and the injured were taken to the medjacks. "Okay trying walking to make sure you are okay" said Teresa. I stood and took my first step with out the cast. I kept walking with a small limp. "Newt you're limping" said Teresa. "Ya the goat also broke the medal in my leg" I whispered. Teresa nodded and understood. "Let's just say that you can walk on your leg but the goat did more damage then we thought and we can't fix it" said Teresa. "Okay" I said. I left and started working.