Chapter 30

THOMAS POV:

We stopped running. "Okay you take that way and Thomas and I will go this way" said Minho. Everyone was confused but we didn't object. I followed Minho and felt the buzzing more and more in my head. We made it to the wall and I stopped and stood by the blades. Minho walked up to the wall. He stopped and looked back at me. "Come on greenie" he said. I stood there and said nothing. "Thomas" said Minho annoyed. "No I'm uncomfortable" I said. Minho signed and walked up to me. He picked me up and started carrying me to the wall. "MINHO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled trying to free myself. "Relax, I sent the runners to the other end" said Minho. We made it to the wall and it opened. Minho dropped me on my butt. I stood up and looked at Minho. He crossed his arms not at all surprised. I stayed silent. "I remember you and Newt are half grievers" said Minho. I felt my heart break in fear. "What but how" I asked shocked. "Newt having nightmares, we woke up in the box, Ben getting stung" said Minho. 

Minho signed. "You also have been eye balling this spot making sure no one finds it" said Minho. I signed. "Minho I can explain" I said with my hands on my head. "You already did. I'm just wondering how Newt broke his leg or if he even did in the first place" said Minho. "He did. However the medal won't heal so Newt is gonna have a limp" I said sadly. I signed. "When did your memories come back" I asked. "Last night, I have been having weird dreams and decided to see if it's real. Which it is" said Minho. 

NEWT POV:

I spent the day like always. Work, lunch, work, wait for Thomas. When the runners finished their meeting Thomas and Minho ran up to me. "Is everything okay" I asked. "Ya uh we need to talk" said Thomas. I saw the nervousness in their eyes and followed them to the woods. "What happened" I asked when the three of us were alone. "I remember you are both half griever" said Minho. I froze in shock. "How, we erased your bloody memory" I said surprised and angry. "It's a long story. What should we do" asked Thomas.

I thought for a bit. "He's not suppose to remember" I said. "Then we can just erase his memory again" said Thomas. "No, it didn't work last time and WCKD will probably kill Minho" I said. "So we pretend I don't know anything" said Minho. "We can't, WCKD is watching us. They probably already know you remember" said Thomas. "There has to be a way to fix this" I said. "I am wanting to ask WCKD but I'm actually scared that they will feed me to the grievers" said Minho. Thomas looked around and we all leaned into a huddle. As much as we can since I still have crutches. "What if we break into WCKD and see what we find out about all this" Thomas whispered. "When are we gonna do that" asked Minho in a whisper. "Tonight, Newt both your dads work there right" asked Thomas in a whisper. "Ya, why" I asked in a whisper. "Can you swipe a key card or something off them" Thomas asked in a whisper. "I can't bloody steal from them" I whispered angrily. "It's not stealing if you return it. Besides we need to know what they plan on doing with Minho" Thomas whispered. I signed. "Fine, but this better work" I whispered.