Chapter 118

NEWT POV: 

"Sorry but I don't remember you guys" Ben lied. Our maze was silent. Every one looked at Max and the leader from the other maze. "The grievers don't kill anyone. They just give you back to us and we put you in a different maze. However there is a order to it. If anyone from Newt's maze is given to us then they will be sent to Lake's maze. Lake's is then sent to David's and David's to Taryn's and so on. So everyone who is taken by a griever is still alive just in a different maze" said Max. I noticed Lake tensed up. He probably had a close friend who was taken. Not that it matters to me anyway. "So that means. CARSON IS STILL ALIVE" said boy from Lake's maze. "Ya ya, that shank has probably moved on anyway. Let's go see our rooms" said Lake annoyed. He started walking and we all followed. Our mazes started talking and meeting with each other. We made it to the rooms and there was a white board with name tags. I was paired with Thomas, Alby, and Tyler. Which is good cause we are all halfings. 

After spending time in our rooms and meeting everyone we went to the hang out area. There was a indoor water park with lifeguards, a laser tag arena, rock climbing, and a obstacle course. Which since the humans believe they are training for war it makes since. Laser tag helps with shooting, rock wall is climbing, and the obstacle course helps with speed and swiftness However there is also a zip line on it. So all Thomas can really do is swim. However Clint, Jeff, and the licensed doctors said Thomas can't go on a water slide. 

THOMAS POV: 

"So how long are we stuck here" I asked. "About a month, they have to fix the heating which should take about a week or two and then another two to test it. If everything is good then they will send us back" said Newt. "And what if we have the baby while I'm here? There are only two months left" I said. "Then we will have plenty of doctors Tommy" said Newt. "But Lake" I started. "Won't even touch our kids. We aren't in his maze anymore" said Newt. I signed. "I know but I'm just worried" I said. 

Newt hugged me. "I know Tommy. It's normal to be scared" said Newt. I hugged back and closed my eyes. "Come on, let's go see how everyone else is doing" said Newt. I opened my eyes and held Newt's hand as we walked. Everyone else wasjust hanging out and having fun. Newt and I just decided to swim. WCKD did give us a swim suit so we can have dry clothes. "I don't feel like swimming. I'm too tired" I said. "Lucky for you we can float" said Newt. "Wait how" I asked. Newt got a two person tube. He set it on the water and looked at me. I signed and got on the front. Newt got on behind me and gently pushed us towards the lazy river. Since it's at a slow speed it's safe because there is no sudden fast moment or stop that will damage the baby. There was a little water splashed on us but Newt made sure that I stayed away from the waterfalls. I looked up at the high ceiling. "What do you think will happen to this place after the war is over" I asked. "Well since no country can own Antarctica I'm sure they will tear it all down. Until that happens it's a nice place to hide" said Newt. 

I HAVE BEEN WANTED TO WRITE THAT SCENE FOREVER BUT NEVER HAD A GOOD IDEA FOR HOW THEY GOT THERE UNTIL NOW. PLENTY MORE NEWTMAS MOMENTS AND ALL THAT STUFF WHILE THEY ARE STUCK THERE. <3