Chapter 86

THOMAS POV:

"How are you not a toothpick" asked a boy. Jeff and Clint started pulling me to the hospital. Newt followed. "What are you doing" I asked as I was pretty much being dragged. "We just want to check on the baby. You stuck in the maze with little food" said Clint. "Did WCKD send up a bloody ultrasound" asked Newt. "No, but they did send up some stuff a month ago" said Jeff. "Okay well let me know how it goes. I'll go visit the greenie and make sure everything is okay" said Newt. He kissed my lips and ran off to find everyone. I made it to the hospital and felt my morning sickness. "I need a bucket" I said covering my mouth. Jeff quickly got me a bucket and I started to throw up in it as I held it against my chest. I sat on one of the beds and threw up into the bucket. "Well you still have morning sickness" said Jeff. I finished throwing up and placed the bucket on the floor. I laid down. "Did WCKD send up anything that will help" I asked. "Ya" said Clint.

I lifted my shirt up and they gently pressed my stomach. "What did they all send" I asked. "A book on pregnancy with a note saying only you and Teresa can become pregnant. The note says it's a rare genetic thing that very few men have. Anyway they also sent up some new clothes for you" said Clint. "What's wrong with these clothes" I asked. "Nothing it's just that when your belly gets bigger the shirt won't hide your stomach anymore and your belly will show. The pants is just more of a looser fitting and might help with your morning sickness" said Jeff. 

NEWT POV:

"Wait what" I said. I looked at the wall where all our names are and saw a griever. Some boys tried to run up to it but the griever roared and they ran away. "THAT BLOODY GRIEVER HAS BEEN HERE THE WHOLE MONTH" I yelled looking at Winston and Zart. "Ya, we were gonna have Ramon and Aris put their names on the wall and cross yours off since we thought you died but the griever just stands there" said Winston. "Has anyone been stung or anything" I asked. 

"No, everyone is too scared to get close to the griever" said Zart. "Okay stay here" I said. I started running to the griever."Where are you going" asked Winston. "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK" I yelled. Everyone ran after me and tried to get me to stop. I ran up to the griever. "GO GET OUT OF HERE YOU BLOODY GRIEVER" I yelled. The griever rolled it's eyes and walked off. It ran back into the maze. "How did you do that" asked a boy. "Luck" I said. I finished checking up on everything and went to the hospital to check on Thomas. I walked in and found Thomas reading a book. "What you reading Tommy" I asked. Thomas up at me and smiled. "I'm reading the book WCKD sent up about pregnancy" said Thomas. I sat next to him. I started reading over his shoulder. "So when will the stomach start showing" I asked. "After about 12 weeks if it's your first time. My stomach is showing a tiny bit but it's not notice able" said Thomas. "Well I'm just glad we are back in our maze" I said. "Are you sure I can be a runner? I don't want you to watch the kids alone" said Thomas looking at me. "I'll be fine Tommy. Besides you like running" I said.