Chapter 96

THOMAS POV:

"Is he okay" asked Chuck. "Ya, just morning sickness" said Newt. He picked me up and carried me out of the box. "How'd it go" asked Frypan. Newt set me on my feet. "We're having twins" said Newt. "You shanks are still playing this game" said Gally annoyed. "Gally, I am pregnant" I said. "With a food baby but not a real baby" said Gally. "HEY, LEAVE THEM ALONE GALLY" Teresa yelled running up to us. "Wait where's Minho and Aris" I asked. The glade grew silent. Newt and I looked at the ground. "Where are they buried" I asked sadly. "They aren't dead shuck face" said a boy. I was confused. "What" I asked looking up. Newt looked up as well. "While you were gone a red gas came into the glade. Aris  and Minho were the only ones affected by it but they are both okay" said a boy. "Come on, let's go see them" said Newt. We walked to the hammocks with Teresa. It was just the three of us. "Minho and Aris are fine for now but I can't tell what happened to him. They can't sense each other" said Teresa.

"Maybe they were turned human" said Newt. "How, and why turn Minho into a halfing if you're just gonna turn him back human" said Teresa. "I'm not sure but maybe Minho getting his memories wasn't just a accident like we thought" I said. We made it to the hammocks and saw Minho laying there. "How'd it go" asked Minho. "We're having twins" I said. Minho smiled. I couldn't sense him or Aris. Newt and I looked around us quick. "Have you  two slept recently" I asked. "Ya, we both slept last night" said Minho. Newt picked up Minho's arm. He winced in pain. 

NEWT POV: 

I put Minho's arm down. "I think you two turn human" I said. "But why" asked Minho. "I don't know" I said. "What about Aris? Was he human before" asked Teresa. She laid down with Minho. Minho couldn't hold her because he was still stiff. "Not that I remember. I thought I was born a halfing" said Aris. I signed. "Both of you get some sleep. Your body is just irritated from the sudden change. Thomas you rest two and Teresa I want you to go back to work in ten minutes" I said. Every one nodded. 

I got Thomas settled and gave him a bucket in case he throws up again. I then had to run the glade. There wasn't much drama today so I just worked on the farm like always. "So did you think of what to name your kids yet" asked a boy. "Not really. I don't even know their genders yet" I lied. I started picking some fruit. "Well whose gonna watch them" asked the boy. "I will, Thomas can't carry them in the maze and I can watch both of them while I work" I said. "Cool well let me know if you need any help" said the boy. I continued working. A week later Minho and Aris were healed and Thomas was three months pregnant. We were walking around the glade. "I'm hungry" said Thomas. "Lunch will be ready soon" I said. "I have to pee. Does the box come back up today" asked Thomas. "Yes Tommy, I already told you" I said. "Oh good, I still have to pee" said Thomas. "Come on" I said. I grabbed Thomas' hand and we walked to the bathroom. Thomas did his business and then we waited for the box to come back up. I laid Thomas down on his hammock.