You're an idiot

*This is pretty short...I know*

You know that feeling when you have a crush on your best friend?

Well I know how it feels. The thing is that I'm in love with my bestie,with the one and only Draco Malfoy.

We've been best friends since we were 4 years old and now...we're 13, our 3rd year at Hogwarts is starting.

The funny thing is that Draco is not even mad at me, because I'm friends with the Golden Trio and the Weasley twins.

Well he was a little angry at me when I had detention with professor McGonagall and the twins. We may or may not have pranked professor Dumbledore... but he wasn't even mad at us. He started to laugh, but professor McGonagall saw this,and she literally yelled at us 'DETENTION!'.

That didn't go well...and Draco...he was angry, because he tried to find me everywhere, but he didn't, and he was worried about me. Oh well he wasn't angry at me more than 10 minutes, because ha always says that "I can't be mad at you more than 10 minutes.".

Well let's talk about what happened, right.

Today we have our first Care of Magical Creatures lesson, and Hagrid is gonna teach us this. I think I am wayyy too excited about this.

I was walking with Draco and his friends, but then I saw  the Golden Trio in front of us.

"Hey,Dray! I'm going to Harry,and the others, if that's ok with you?" I asked, looking at him.

"Fine, but-" Draco was about to continue, but I cut him off rolling my eyes.

"But if I'm gonna get myself in danger you're gonna kill Harry. I know that already." I said chuckling, he smiled proudly, and I walked away from him.

"Hey guys." I said behind them, they turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey Y/N!-" They said in unison, and hugged me.

"Today... we're gonna meet Buckbeak!" Hagrid said, we all looked confused, and then out of nowhere came a Hippogriff.

We all looked at him with wide-eyes.

"What is this?!" Pansy yelled behind us, and I rolled my eyes.

"It's a Hippogriff, but why do you have it, Hagrid?" Ron asked panicking.

"Er... anyway who wants to have a ride with Buckbeak?" Hagrid asked, looking at all of us smiling.

Me and Harry looked at that Hippogriff with wide-eyes, and a huge smile.

"Very good, Harry and Y/N?" Hagrid said, we looked confusedly at him, and then looked behind us.

Literally all the students stood far away from that Hippogriff.

"They're just cowards, mostly." I whispered to Harry, he started to chuckle and then nodded.

After like 5 minutes Buckbeak calmed down, and then everything changed...

"Well, I think you both now can ride with him." Hagrid said.

"What do you mean by that, exactly?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Sa-" Harry was cut off by Hagrid, who picked him up and put him on Buckbeak, and then he came to me.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" I said with wide-eyes, and then also put  me on Buckbeak.

"You can go now." Hagrid said and  hit Buckbeak on the back, in a way telling him that he should you know...

Well...

That flying was amazing, we both liked it very much. I think Buckbeak did too, because when he put us down he looked happy. And the Hagrid came to us...

"How did I do on my first day?" Hagrid asked us, whispering.

"Awesome!" Me and Harry whispered back to Hagrid in unison, and after that we laughed.

And then we heard...

"You're not that dangerous at all, are you?" Draco said, and started to walk in front of Buckbeak.

"Malfoy, no!," 

"DRACO!" Hagrid and me yelled in unison when Buckbeak hurt him.

"It's killed me! It's killed me!" Draco said dramatically, oh my god...that big baby! It's just a scratch.

"You-" I was about to continue, but Hermione cut me off yelling.

"Hagrid! He needs to be taken to the hospital!" Hermione yelled, Hagrid picked him up...

"Y/N come with me please, take his bag too, please." Hagrid said, I nodded and went to Pansy, and took his bag from her hands.

"You're gonna regret this! You and your bloody chicken!" I heard Draco saying to Hagrid angrily which made me chuckle.

Hagrid quickly walked to the hospital wing, while I tried to follow him, and his big legs.

"What happened?" Madam Pomfrey asked me and Hagrid, because Draco was unconscious. One day I'm gonna kill this boy by myself...ughhh he always gets into troubles. It's getting annoying.

"He was mean to Buckbeak, and then Buckbeak kinda attacked him." Hagrid said awkwardly, while putting Draco in one of the beds.

"Buckbeak is a hippogriff though. In case you wanna know." I awkwardly explained, she nodded.

"Now, Hagrid you go look where are the other students, ok? And you Y/N...you stay here, until he wakes up. Since you two are best friends I bet he would like to see you, I guess." She said smiling, I just nodded, and found a chair to sit on. 

I sat next to him, looked at his beautiful face...

Even when he's unconscious he looks attractive, how is that even possible?!

"I know you're still unconscious, but I just wanted to tell you something. I probably shouldn't tell you that, because the feeling is obviously not mutual, but you deserve the truth. The thing is that I-I love you, not just as a friend anymore, but more than a friend. God why am I telling you this..." I said sighing, while holding his hand. Then felt a tear running down my cheek, and tried to wipe it off with my sleeve.

"Maybe because  the feeling is actually mutual. I mean... I love you too, I was too scared to tell you, because I thought you don't feel the same. I love you." Draco said, I looked up at him with wide-eyes, and started to panic.

"Oh my dear lord...you heard me." I said quickly.

"Why yes I did. But still... I, Draco Malfoy love you too. Always have and always will." Draco said with his usual smirk.

"You're an idiot... but I love you." I  said again and stood up from my chair, and hugged him.

He hugged me back smiling.

"Now, you should rest. I'll go to my next class." I told him after we pulled away.

"Alright, see ya later, love." He said and pecked me on the lips, which made me blush and quickly running from there.

I heard him chuckle because of this... Idiot...