That's love (part 1)

*Request*

Y/N's POV

It's my 3rd year in Hogwarts already. It's crazy to think about, really. I'm really happy. Everything is going well. I'm in a relationship with Cedric Diggory after all. Trust me...when he asked me out I almost fainted. I had a crush on him for about a year and then he just...asked me out. Anyway...now we've been in a relationship  for about 3 happy months and I couldn't be happier. Now it's lunch by the way.

"Y/N! Hey!" Hermione, my best friend, said and sat down in front of me with my two other best friends. 

"Hey, you lot! How are you?" I asked them happily.

"I'm fine. Just tired of Snape." Hermione said, I nodded and smiled a little.

"Still happy. *We all looked at him confusedly* I mean...I'm happy because Y/N is in a happy relationship. I've never seen her more happier. It's so crazy." Ron said, smiling like an idiot.

"Thanks, Ron. It means a lot." I said smiling.

"I'm scared." Harry said and we all sighed sadly. Harry can literally never rest. There's always a problem chasing him. 

"Understandable." We all said and started to eat. I finished before them and then I sighed.

"I'll go find Cedric. See you later." I said happily, they nodded smiling and I ran out of the Great Hall.

I was walking around the corridors...and out of nowhere I heard some moaning. Yuck. Then I turned around the corner and I saw Cedric...with his so called girl best friends...Mary. EXCUSE ME WHAT? That little bastard. Bloody rotten egg. How dare he?!

"Cedric?!" I asked, trying to stay as calm as possible. 

"Y/N? I-It's-" Cedric started, but I cut him off and shook my head.

"It's not what it looks like? Oh, shut it! You've lied better. No...just no. We're done." I said and tried to hold myself together. I ain't gonna cry in front of him. Not anymore. To be honest...I'm not sad...just mad. 

"Wait, Y/N!" Cedric said and tried to chase after me. I need some space...from everyone. How dare he? I didn't expect it from him. I'm in love with him and he just...does this. 

"Y/N?" Hermione asked me out of nowhere. I had somehow made it to the Potions classroom.

"Yes, that's my name." I said with a sigh and sat down next to her.

"What happened?" She asked me quietly and I sobbed quietly.

"What did he do?" I heard Harry asking me and I sobbed even more.

"H-he cheated on me. That little bastard. " I said, getting angry again.

"Excuse me?" Ron asked and he turned almost as angry as me...if not more mad.

"I'll hex him." Harry said with a sarcastic smile.

"He's not worth it, Harry. I don't want you to get expelled because of him." I said and he came to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'll get the twins. They'll prank him. After all they don't like him that much. Twins love you...so they'll embarrass him...like a lot. Y/N everything is going to be fine. I promise." Hermione said and hugged me too now and then Ron hugged me too.

"Oh I'm gonna make him regret this." I said smirking evilly, when we all pulled away from the hug.

"What are you gonna do?" Harry asked me and I smirked evilly again.