This is not happening!

Y/N's POV

I'm a believer. Always have been. I believe that everyone has some good in them, even...Draco Lucius Malfoy. Yeah, I mean that git even has something good inside him. It's just an act...I swear he's doing it all to satisfy his father, who's an asshole. He's literally acting like a jerk so his father would  be a bit proud of him, but his father only hurts him...physically and mentally. Now it's our 6th year starting, we have some hugeass changes. Well...Snape is teaching us DADA and now we have a new teacher in Potions. Some Horace Slughorn or something like that, even tho I think I guessed it right for the first time.

"Y/N, little zoning out murderer!" Harry shouted in the Great Hall.

"Shut the fuck up, Harry, I'm not a murderer. But I will be if you won't stop calling me like that. Trust me...you would be the first one I'd kill." I said glaring at him with an evil smirk.

"Yeah, and I don't like that kind of a look." Harry said now whispering.

"How is she not in Slytherin? I mean...you probably get my point actually. She's just scary sometimes." Ron said with kind of wide eyes and we all burst out laughing. The whole Great Hall looked at us weirdly. 

"Don't you have better thing to do? Bloody hell, leave us alone." I shouted to literally the whole Great Hall. They all quickly turned to their friends, but not Malfoy. He still just looked at me, but he looked sad. I was smiling, but when I saw his sad face...it also made me sad somehow? Why? What the heck? It's weird. Then my face turned into confusion and then he looked away.

"Earth to Y/N!" Hermione said and waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked and turned to face her.

"Who were you looking at?" She asked me smirking.

"No-No one. Anyway...we have Potions tomorrow with this new teacher, don't we?" I asked, trying to change the subject, because these idiots might tease me until the day I die if I tell them that I looked at Dra-Malfoy.

"Yup, we have. Still don't change the subject! Who were you looking at, huh?" Harry asked me with an evil smile.

"Don't be a bully. With who are we gonna have Potions with? And no one, I didn't look at anyone. Just looked at the wall...behind Dra-Malfoy! God damn it!"  I said groaning and then looked at my plate.

"Since when do you like Malfoy?" Ron asked pretty loudly, many eyes turned to us, including Malfoy.

"Who the fuck told you that? No one, which basically means...I don't know." I said quickly, but whispered the last part.

"You guys would be a cute couple." Ginny said sighing happily and then looked at me and then turned to Malfoy, who was just eating a little. Is he ok? Like for real...he's acting weird.

"Where the hell did you get that idea from, Ginny?" Ron asked her confusedly.

"It's just my opinion, you bloody idiot. Ron you're so oblivious tho, there's a girl who likes you hella much, but-" Ginny started, but was cut off by Ron.

"Why would you think that someone likes me? To be really honest...I would accept Malfoy's and Y/N's relationship. But if he hurts her...I swear I hex him and I'll get Harry's help to kill him. He's an asshole, but if he treats Y/N right then I won't harm him." Ron said like and overprotective brother.

"You do realize that I'm sitting right here with you guys, right?" I asked as I looked at all of them, they just shrugged and chuckled.

"I'm tired now. Let's go to bed." I said sleepily, they nodded and then we got up and started to walk to the common room.