Company Tour

Ch.3

It's like not auditioning for companies made you forget that they try to stay hidden. When you got some car insurance company, you figured you were scammed. The good thing is that you didn't hang up. Plus, you were actually going to leave a message which you originally thought would be pointless. With perfect timing, Namjoon picked up the call to talk to you. It came as such a shock at first that you didn't know what to say. He knew you would call? Was he waiting by the phone or what? He continued to mystify you. It hadn't been a full day and you already had a set decision. You took longer giving Yoongi an answer.

Namjoon began to talk, explaining what the tour would be about. He would show you around the facility so you could see how suitable it is for becoming a hero. If you accepted to become a hero under Big Hit, then you would live in the dorms for free. You'd basically be living at Big Hit for as long as you are a hero under them. They have a cafeteria to feed you, a gym, and of course everything needed to help a hero succeed. Namjoon is very good with his words. He didn't have to convince you anymore. This was the right choice. You were so close in telling him to just print out a contract already.

He gave you the address to the company. The place was disguised as a car insurance company while the back hid a hero playground. It was exciting to think about. The tour was scheduled to be in a few days so you sent the information over to Yoongi to do whatever he wanted with it. He never responded, but you knew he read it. Though he seemed to hate hero companies with a passion, you hoped that he would come anyway. It would be good for him. You didn't know exactly how Big Hit ran, but you figured that he would like it. The impression you got already is that they don't care what power you have as long as it has potential and if you have the right ideals as a hero. Namjoon didn't look like he wanted fame and you weren't looking for that either.

One of the things Namjoon told you was that another person would be joining you in on the tour. Apparently, a trainee found them and wants them to be a part of the company. The more the merrier, but you picked up the pattern. The company must be small if the trainees are the ones recruiting heroes instead of agents. Still, it didn't matter to you whether they were small or not. You asked all the questions you had over the phone and Namjoon gave you all the information without problem. He stated the facts without making too much conversation. After that, he said he would see you at the tour. This is going to be fun.

And Namjoon wasn't kidding when he said the place was disguised as a car insurance company. When you arrived at the street, you stood outside the building for a couple of minutes. You had to remind yourself that this was actually a hero company and that you didn't own a car. Much less the money to buy one. It took one deep breath in and out to make you start walking inside. The front smelled like a typical office which made you slightly uncomfortable. Everything was disguised so well, but there was no one at the reception desk. Do they even have one? You went up to it and pressed your palm down on the bell to catch anyone's attention.

Silence was the only thing to greet you. This was easily becoming the most awkward moment in your entire life. If you called the number then maybe that would get someone to come out. Or should you go exploring? That sounded dangerous if this was a scam. Did you get yourself on a prank show? Before you could do anything, a well dressed man came out from a back door. He smiled at you and bowed as he came towards the counter. He didn't look like someone who would be a hero. Mainly because he was well past his thirties, but still in good shape though.

"Hello, I'm Shin Hoon. How may I assist you?" He bowed politely. One of the things Namjoon told you was to say a phrase if you were greeted by someone else.

"Do you have motorcycle insurance?" You bit your bottom lip. Hoon-ssi sighed softly as he turned to look over his shoulder.

"Namjoon!" Hoon-ssi shouted at the top of his lungs. It only took a few seconds for Namjoon to come out of the same back door with a smirk. "One of your potential trainees is here."