Sense

Ch.26

Taehyung has been processing the idea of being a double multi well. He hasn't told the rest of the trainees though. The only people aware of his new talent were the ones in the room. Namjoon and you discussed what to do about it. The two of you weren't willing to let him practice it on people. Obviously, the effects of that would be too dangerous. It was decided that gaining control over his first power was priority. It's for the best. Taehyung was excited to be a multi. He just didn't know how he felt about ever using that second power again. It's kind of intense so you understood his hesitation with it. Other than that, Namjoon and you returned your focus on helping his senses. His control over touch has improved greatly. Taehyung can almost bring out on demand, but that's only after meditating.

Meditating was an idea Namjoon came up with. It would help Taehyung become in tune with his own mind and body. Most of the things that would distract Taehyung disappeared after that. He was relaxed and ready to heighten his sense of touch. Namjoon told you that's what helped him with his ability to leave his own body. Others had to meditate for hours to be able to do such a thing. The tall male could do it as he pleased as long as he returned to his body before a full hour passed. Having Namjoon help Taehyung was the best thing in the world. Namjoon was trying all kinds of ways to help Taehyung. He really is a genius when it comes to these types of things. Even Taehyung was thanking Namjoon nonstop after every private lesson out of gratitude.

But not right now. Taehyung felt tempted to throw a full on tantrum at his leader. His arms were crossed and Taehyung kept moving his face to the side every time Namjoon tried to feed him. Breakfast, a time Taehyung loved with his heart, had turned into a private lesson. Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok sat at a different table. Though that doesn't mean they weren't enjoying the show. Seokjin and Yoongi were sitting at the farthest table from everyone. You were trying your hardest not to intervene. The cafeteria ladies were in the back so they luckily weren't here to witness any of this. Namjoon wanted to work on Taehyung's sense of taste so he made Ms. Jo put a spice in Taehyung's meal. It was Taehyung's job to figure which out of the three spice Namjoon gave him was in it.

"Kim Taehyung." Namjoon continued to shove the spoon near Taehyung's mouth.

"No!" Taehyung pouted, looking away. You sighed heavily at the fact that this has been going on for five minutes.

"Tae...please." You gave in. Namjoon wasn't getting anywhere.

"I just want to eat peacefully!" Taehyung groaned. "Why can't I—mmf!" Namjoon took the chance to put the spoon in Taehyung's mouth. The boy frowned while you petted his back.

"This is to help you," You stated.

"When am I ever going to use my sense of taste when I'm out fighting villains?" Taehyung retorted.

"It's still good to learn how to use it." Namjoon pointed out. "Don't be a messy eater." A piece of the porridge Taehyung ate hung below his lip. A napkin lifted up, wiping it off for the purple hair. Taehyung narrowed his eyes on Namjoon who was using his telekinesis.

"Yah! I can do it myself!" Taehyung grabbed the napkin. He huffed as he wiped his face, grumbling under his breath. You sucked in a breath as Namjoon's brows furrowed. He tilted his head slightly at Taehyung without saying a word. Once Taehyung was done wiping, he looked up to see the dead look in Namjoon's eyes. That automatically made him swallow and look away from his hyung. "I'm sorry..."

"I know I said no formal language, but—"

"I'm sorry, Hyung!" Taehyung quickly bowed his head down. You gasped to see his forehead hit the table. Covering your mouth, you watched the boy rub at his head. "Ow..."