Doctor Death

Ch.51

The sound of the bola hitting the ground echoed in the factory. It bounced along the walls until it hit your face. This wasn't real. Right? No matter how many times you blinked your eyes, you continued to see Dr. Ahn's face. Everything about him looked like Dr. Ahn and you couldn't believe it. Reaper stared at all of you with a huge grin on his face. He wasn't scared in the slightest to reveal his true identity. Instead, he was living for it. You preferred him to wear a facemask now that you think about it. His smile was something you'd see in your nightmares. Anything the Reaper did made you uncomfortable. Someone so twisted was the doctor for all the trainees at Big Hit?

It made you sick to believe the Reaper was roaming the halls of the company. He was inside your homes. Like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Nothing felt real anymore. Your heart began racing when realizing that Hoon-ssi was in a relationship with this man. Harshly biting down on your bottom lip, you did your best to keep your composure. The other trainees around you were taking in the shock in their own ways. Taehyung stumbled back. Jimin kept him from falling, but the both of them had a hard time closing their mouths. Hoseok let go of Jungkook as he stared at the man. Namjoon swallowed hard while Jungkook was probably gritting his teeth in anger underneath his mask. Seokjin and Yoongi were silent. They were disappointed and hurt. But Reaper grinned evilly.

"No warm hello?" Reaper raised a brow. Or Dr. Ahn did. You hated this so much.

"...traitor..." Jimin didn't want to believe it.

"How could I be a traitor if I was always the Grim Reaper?" He tilted his head.

"L-Liar! Fake!" Jungkook sank to the floor.

"I'm sorry little, Baby." Reaper's words were sarcastic. "I didn't think Dr. Ahn would make such friends. He was just your doctor."

"He was more than staff. He became someone we trusted with our lives and made Hoon-ssi happy...but it wasn't real..." Jimin's eyes fell down to the floor. He was hurt to be fooled like that. All of you were.

"Does that mean...do you even love Hoon-ssi?" Taehyung let go of Jimin. Reaper only laughed and looked up at the ceiling. That was enough to make the maknae burst again.

"You awful f*cking—" Jungkook growled. He was ready to pounce but Namjoon pulled him back. The silver hair kept a blank expression. "I hate you so much!!"

"Ouch." Reaper chuckled. He stepped closer to all of you with a face. "That kind of hurt...not really."

"You're really asking for a death wish." Yoongi stepped closer. You turned to him and felt the lump in your throat. He was genuinely hurt. His trust was broken and Yoongi was doing his best to hide it. He blinked any proof away.

"We're leaving..." Namjoon's voice spoke behind all of you. "Green, get the car."

"On it." Seokjin took a step back. He shook his head and left. Reaper instantly frowned at that.

"Leaving the party already? Are you sure about that?" He scowled.

"Very." Hoseok glared strongly at the villain. Taehyung didn't look like he wanted to leave just yet. Your eye caught his hand lifting up.

"You don't deserve any kindness!" Taehyung shouted. He raised his hand higher before Yoongi caught it. He held the boy's hand tightly.

"What are you doing?" You questioned. Taehyung didn't look back.

You patted Jimin, telling him to leave for the van. Jungkook was getting the same tap from Hoseok. Neither of them wanted to leave. They wanted to finish off Reaper once and for all, but you were beginning to realize this task was too much for tonight. All of you needed a second to catch your breath after this reveal. Taehyung stomped his foot as he stared at Reaper. Yoongi growled before raising his hand. What are they thinking!? Reaper began to twitch under Yoongi's power. The strange thing was how he wasn't screaming. Furrowing your brows, you noticed Taehyung was doing something too. The two males holding hands looked at each other in surprise.