Be Safe

Ch.34

You were so excited for the movie that you forgot that you still had more than ten hours before it started. All of the trainees would be going inside a company van and Seokjin was going to drive everyone to the movie theatre. Instead of spending the day to relax, you let yourself get bored. The movie you guys were going to see was a comedy. It was suggested by Hoseok. At least he had something to do. He was at the bank. Now that you think about it, you wished you tagged along with him. He could always just carry you using his super speed. He's done it before! But it was too late for that. Too late for a lot of things.

The other trainees already had their day planned out. Seokjin left to go to a spa and he forced a sleepy Yoongi to go with him. The three musketeers probably wouldn't mind you tagging along with whatever they were doing, but you didn't feel like interrupting them. Mainly because you didn't want to leave Namjoon alone. If Hoseok was gone then Namjoon would spend his time doing work. He's already attempted that with you around. The only time he really lets loose is whenever Hoseok is around. Those two are almost attached at the hip. They're like twins. When the outgoing one leaves, the quiet one doesn't know what to do. Namjoon has told you several times in the past hour the two of you have been together to 'go have fun'. He only gets the same response in return. That you want to have fun with him! Still, the silver hair refuses to budge.

Namjoon tried to run away from you, but that was pointless. He tried to bury his face into his phone and hide in the training room. Unfortunately for him, you made it inside before he could close the door. He told you as long as you're quiet then he'll let you stay with him. He really knows how to get a party started. So that's where you were now. Laying down on top of a pile of mats, watching Namjoon go on his phone. He was sitting on the floor with his long legs stretched out. After being in this room for days to train nonstop, he wants to come back in here? You shook your head and leaned your head down to get a better view of what he was looking at. Business emails it seemed like. Dropping your hand, you slowly let it reach Namjoon's slicked back hair. Your fingers grazed his hair, feeling him tense up instantly.

"(F/n)."

"We should go out and eat ice cream." You smiled.

"I'm busy." Namjoon stiffened as you began to poke his scalp.

"No, you're not." You sighed. "I just want to do something!"

"...we could buy the movie tickets now." Namjoon suggested. You silently squealed at doing something with him. Finally! You gently stroked his hair before going down on the floor to sit next to him.

"You haven't bought them yet?" You watched him get out of his emails. He opened up Google which took some time to load. Big Hit needs faster internet. Maybe you'll bring that up to Hoon-ssi.

"No. I would have done so earlier, but we had trouble deciding on the movie and I got busy with yesterday's events." Namjoon's thumb froze. He stared at the homepage silently, reading the news headlines that popped up.

"I see." You leaned your head against his shoulder. "What? What's going on?" You read one of the headlines, feeling your heart stop.

"..." Namjoon jumped onto his feet, storming out of the training room. You were shocked, but convinced your legs to move. They felt like jelly so you did your best to catch up with Namjoon.

"Is t-that the same bank that Hoseok went to?" Your bit down on your lip.

"Shin Hoon!" Namjoon shouted. You flinched to hear him raise his voice. He didn't do it often so it was a bit terrifying to hear. After waiting a few seconds, you heard footsteps. Hoon-ssi looked annoyed as he came over but his face changed the second he saw your worried expression. Namjoon was close to cracking. He looked like he was straining himself trying to remain stoic in front of Hoon-ssi.