Newspaper Famous

Ch.30

Heechul thankfully let you borrow the newspaper. In your opinion, you felt it was important to show the other trainees. They need to know what the outside world is thinking. The media is currently eating you guys up. Who knows what this might do? Namjoon might not want to go outside for a while and wait for the attention to die down. Or Namjoon will work with Hoon-ssi to improve the chances of getting away with it. Yoongi just thought the newspaper was entertaining. He didn't think it was so important to show the others but figured it would be fun to see their reactions. Technically, you guys were famous!

Of course, the outside world didn't know it was you guys. And they never will find out. Since most of the guys were busy eating and doing their own thing, you saved the newspaper for the next day. Now it was tomorrow and training was coming to a close. You kept the newspaper folded, tucked in the pocket of your uniform. Before training started, you told Namjoon that you had something important to say. He was ready to give you the floor, but you told him after training was over. You didn't want to take away time from improving your fighting. Hoseok and you sparred together today. He unfortunately won against you. It's only because you went easy on him though! Whatever. He talked to you after the fight, telling you that it was okay to use your power against him. He loves it which makes you blush every time. He loves it so easily while you're still working on accepting it fully.

Forget about that right now. Shaking those thoughts out of your head, you pulled the newspaper out. Namjoon stood in the center of the training room as everyone began to sit down on the mats tiredly. Everyone was panting and sweating from the sparring today. You'd be lying if you said you weren't in the same boat with them. Going up to Namjoon, you went on your toes to whisper into his ear. The male still had to lean down slightly for you to reach. You only reminded him that you wanted to say something. He remembered, nodding to your request. He finished saying what he needed to say so he made sure everyone gave you their full attention as well. Namjoon leaned against the mats with the others as you smiled at everyone.

"I have some cool news guys!" You opened the newspaper.

"What's that?" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"It's a newspaper," Seokjin answered.

"Who reads the newspaper anymore?" Jungkook chuckled. Seokjin looked ready to fling something at the maknae, but you quickly jumped in.

"We're in the news! Sort of!" You grinned as all the trainees became baffled.

Yoongi was the only one who stayed resting on the mats. He leaned back, ready to take a nap. The rest hopped off the mats to check the newspaper up close. Namjoon made his way to the front to stare at the paper. The others read it out loud, hollering in excitement to see they stole the attention of the public. Jungkook high fived Jimin and Taehyung. He seemed to be the happiest about this. Seokjin thought it was interesting while Hoseok pointed out that they were thinking of giving us a name if we continued to fight crime in secret. Namjoon read the newspaper word for word inside his head, tempted to hold the paper in his own hands. You brought it closer to him so he would take it. You don't think Heechul will want it back. He always seems to have a new one in his jacket anyway. Namjoon skimmed the newspaper again intensely before looking you in the eyes.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention," He said.

"Do you have stuff you want to say now?" You grinned, raising a brow at him. Namjoon nodded shyly and your smile only grew. You knew he would have things to say after finding out. You went over to sit down on the mats as he took the center. Everyone quieted down without the male having to say anything yet.