No One Left Behind

Ch.24

It felt like Yoongi was intrepid. He was the first to get out of the car and start walking towards the water tower. Namjoon and Jungkook were second to follow. You thanked Hoon-ssi nonstop once you exited the car. It was the middle of the night but he did this favor for you guys anyways. He said it was no problem though. Asking you to just bring Taehyung home and wishing you guys good luck. Hoon-ssi let you know that he'd be driving around the area. He's just one text away if you guys need to leave. Jimin thanked the man too before joining the rest on the march up to the water tower. Hoseok ran to catch up with Namjoon while Seokjin called after everyone. Asking if they even had a plan or was everyone just going to barge in recklessly?

He's right. Did anyone have a plan?

All of you exchanged looks. No one knew exactly who to look at. Who was in charge anymore? You looked over at Jimin who was already looking towards Yoongi. The black hair had his arms crossed as he tried to think of something quick. Jungkook was staring at Yoongi, ready to do anything the male ordered. Soon Seokjin's gaze went over to his friend who was biting the nail on his thumb. Hoseok waited expectantly at Namjoon who carried a blank expression. Not a single ounce of emotion could be read. Hoseok's natural smile twitched slightly, his brows moving closer the longer he stared at his friend. All emotions have been cut off completely since he got yelled at. Namjoon turned to look at Yoongi who finally realized everyone was staring at him. They were expecting him to come up with a huge plan to save the day and bring Taehyung back home. The moment Yoongi saw that in everyone's eyes, he jumped back. He instantly became flustered, his eyes widening in discomfort.

"What are you staring at me for? This guy's the leader." Yoongi pushed the attention onto Namjoon. Eyes traveled over to Namjoon right away. Jimin and you were anxiously staring at him. Taehyung was supposedly inside the water tower. It was up the stairs, almost twenty steps more yet all of you were down here. Namjoon face didn't flinch when everyone eyed him intensely. Yoongi took a step down so Namjoon would be ahead of everyone. The silver hair looked over to the water tower, pieces things together in his mind. You squirmed around in your spot until he faced everyone with a plan.

"Jimin, the water tower is made out of steel but a thin enough layer for you to poke your head in. Tell us where they're all positioned. The plan is that they don't spot you. Once we know we're they're standing, we'll have Hoseok run in there to get a sample of DNA of all of them. Preferably a hair follicle to hand over to Yoongi. He'll use it to tire their legs so we can have a conversation with them. Jungkook and (F/n) will stay alert in case they try to use their upper half or powers. If their powers are too strong for us to handle, Seokjin will come in with his talent. If his talent is used, then we run out of there and get Hoon-ssi back here to drive us to Big Hit again." Namjoon made eye contact with everyone to make sure his plan was clear. Once he saw the small smile and relaxed postures of the trainees, Namjoon nodded to himself.

Up first was Jimin. The boy shook his body to get the nerves out. The whole start of the plan to save his best friend relied on him. If he gets caught poking his head through the water tower, then who knows what'll happen? What if Jimin ends up seeing something he doesn't want to? The pink haired boy swallowed hard as he went up the steps. His footsteps were lighter than air. No foot prints were left as he made his way to the back of the water tower. Taking in a deep breath, he focused his power on his head only. All of you down on the steps waited patiently but were kept on full alert by Namjoon's orders. Two hand guns were already in your hands just in case. Even Seokjin had the knife you gave him pulled out. Jimin gently poked his head through the wall to see a frightening image. Taehyung was bound to a chair while a man was down on the ground, twitching uncontrollably. Two figures standing on both sides of him.

"...What'd you do to him!?" The girl screamed, her voice strident to Jimin's ears.

"..." Taehyung slowly began to shake his head desperately.