Reveal

Ch.7

Today's the day you've been waiting for. Days of hard pre-training with Hoon-ssi has taught you a lot of things. One of the things being that soreness never leaves you at Big Hit. Just as you were getting used to the pre-training work outs, Hoon-ssi decided you guys were ready to join the others in the training room. Jungkook and you are ecstatic. Though this meant you guys were going to be sore and in pain all over again, this was the start to saving lives and changing them as well. It's crazy to think about. You keep telling yourself that after years of dreaming that things are finally coming true. This isn't a dream, right?

This is everything you've ever wanted in your entire life. You used to throw your life off balance to become a hero. Auditioning for hero companies was a top priority for you. Family and friends watched you distance yourself from them just to make this happen. Becoming a hero is a dream your parents discouraged. It's not that they didn't believe you were capable of protecting others, they just feared what others would think about you. They were worried you would receive a lot of hate for a power like yours. Then you didn't have much friends to begin with. Slowly, they weren't a fan of how badly you craved your dream to become a reality. Being a hero is something you have to want really badly and work towards every second of your life. To the point where not chasing after it would be harder.

When you woke up this morning an hour before the alarm clock. It was hard to go back to sleep. You're so excited for the first real day of training. It's surprising you were able to sleep during the night. The first thing you did when you woke up was go to the bathroom. This time you didn't bump into anyone on your way. No Taehyung waiting to see you leave your dorm. You still don't know what you saw him doing last night. Hopefully he doesn't ask you about it today. As long as breakfast goes well then you doubt he'll bring anything up. It didn't take long for you to get ready for the day. Now that you were all cleaned up, you finally made your way towards the cafeteria. As expected everyone was there before you eating their breakfast.

The cafeteria workers greeted you warmly as you got a tray. The breakfast today was going to be very filling. All of them knew Jungkook and you had a big day ahead of yourselves. Jungkook was sitting with Taehyung and Jimin. They chatted happily about the first training day all together. Taehyung didn't look worried at all so that calmed your nerves. If he were paranoid, you would not be having a good time. Hoseok was talking to Namjoon and Seokjin. He was in the middle of a story until he spotted you. A large gasp escaped from his lips like he had seen a ghost.

"I was worried you would be late for your first day!" Hoseok immediately spoke the second you had walked to them.

"How could I be late on the most important day of my life?" You grinned, sitting down at the table with them.

"It's good to think so highly of this day." Namjoon set down his utensils to look at you. Jungkook stopped talking to his friends to smile at the silver haired male.

"We're ready to have all trainees with us!" Seokjin nodded.

"I could barely sleep last night! I was so excited!" Jungkook grinned. "I can't wait to see your powers and show you what I'm capable of!"

"Hoon-ssi told us about your pre-training. Technically, he's not supposed to but we were curious." Hoseok chuckled.

"You were curious," Namjoon clarified. Hoseok rolled his eyes. At this point, a tiny detail like that didn't matter. This is just how Namjoon is.

Seokjin began talking about the training. He didn't want you guys panicking. Hoon-ssi taught Jungkook and you their warm ups, but now you guys can't take small breaks. There is no minute to catch your breath. Everyone is preparing to save lives so they take this seriously and professionally. Jimin smiled, nodding to the comforting words leaving the eldest's mouth. Taehyung quietly poked at his food, something heavy on his mind. Jungkook thanked the blonde for what he had to say. Namjoon was staring at Taehyung with a stoic expression before looking towards you and the brunette. Was Hoseok the only one able to detect his emotions?