Captured

Ch.23

It's been an hour of searching for Taehyung in the streets of Seoul. It felt impossible to find him. All of you went to his favorite spots, but none of the workers had seen him. Namjoon refused to split up into smaller groups like Yoongi requested. He felt it was important to stick together no matter what. He wouldn't budge on that as he kept looking around. Namjoon would occasionally take seconds to pause and think. Inside his mind he would calculate how much distance Taehyung could have possibly traveled by feet. Then he had the bus schedules memorized and did his best to predict Taehyung's actions. Even with his predictions, Namjoon knew something had to have happened. It was getting darker out and Hoon-ssi promised to call them if Taehyung came back. There were no signs of him anywhere.

Jimin and you were getting stressed out the most. The first friend you guys made when joining Big Hit was now gone. How were guys supposed to keep calm? Seokjin rubbed Jimin's back while Hoseok hugged you. Yoongi instantly pried the two of you apart to hug you instead. He whispered sorry in your ear, making you sigh. He hadn't spoken during the entire search. You didn't know what he could be feeling. Like Namjoon, his emotions were buried underneath layers. Squeezing the thin male, you told him that you forgave him. Carrying any hate towards him would only bring you guys down. Hoseok was right when he said no one had trust in each other. All of you need to be friends. Hell, a family. All of you guys have the same dream so what's with all the lies and secrets? It's getting tiring.

So far it's been a lot of following Namjoon in the dark. He occasionally asks Jimin questions about Taehyung to improve his predictions, but it doesn't really help. Things weren't looking up as it got close to an hour and a half. This search was going to take all night, but there was no promise that you guys would find Taehyung at the end of it all. Hoseok offered to take a run around Seoul to save us time, but Namjoon didn't want to take it just yet. Hoseok stretched his legs, hoping that Namjoon would just let him use his talent already. The only family Taehyung has in Seoul are his parents who work here. According to Jimin though, he only visits them during long vacations for quality time. What if he ran away to them though? No one knew where they lived. Namjoon texted Hoon-ssi to look through Taehyung's file in hopes to find something on him.

Namjoon stared intently at his phone screen. The white glow causing shadows on the creases in his face. His brows were close together out of frustration. Hoon-ssi was doing his best to be as helpful as he could be back at Big Hit. The silver hair bit his lip, not moving an inch from his spot. Yoongi sighed softly next to you, looking up to the sky. The other members were trying not to give up. Seokjin and Hoseok were concerned for Namjoon. Jungkook was silent as Jimin paced around. It wasn't until Namjoon's phone went off that he stopped. Jimin ran over to Namjoon, checking what Hoon-ssi had sent. Jimin took in a deep breath and shook his arms out.

"We got the address of his parent's!" Jimin grinned.

"That doesn't guarantee he'll be there." Namjoon put his phone back. The smile on Jimin's face shrank in size as he realized the possibility of that. Most of the trainees didn't say anything, but Seokjin shook his head.

"Hey, stay positive." Seokjin petted Jimin's hair as a form of comfort.

"I'm trying to be realistic. That will get us closer to finding him than hope will." Namjoon narrowed his eyes on the eldest.

"Can you not be a robo—?" Seokjin took a step towards Namjoon. Hoseok's eyes widened and he appeared between the two males in a flash. He pushed their chests away from each other, worried about another fight.

"I think we need a healthy balance of both!" Hoseok smiled. Seokjin and Namjoon stayed silent as they glared at each other. Jungkook and Jimin had their heads down like they had given up. Yoongi growled as he rubbed his cold hands.