Born Hero

Ch.59

Seokjin's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kyungwoo and Bimil continued to stare at me. My throat had gone dry as my thoughts went wild. The last time I acted on impulse, I ended up in jail. Kind of a long story, not really. I really didn't want to repeat the incident. The government already has its eyes on my friends and I. The last thing we need is me turning over to the dark side. Why me though? It didn't make sense. It made my skin crawl to think they thought my power was capable of causing others harm. They wanted to use it for cruel reasons. It made me understand the discomfort Yoongi and (F/n) felt.

I'm no villain. I know that. No one in the world can convince me otherwise. I don't really have a bad bone in my entire body. The only time I truly acted like an @sshole was for revenge, but I know I would never do that again. I've grown up from my past mistakes. I'm twenty-three now and I know better. Being a hero is what I worked hard towards. When I became a trainee, I forgot about my struggle with people judging me based of my appearance. Now I'm reminded on what I need to do in life. Becoming a villain is certainly not one of them.

Though I've grown older, I still make mistakes. I've never fought a villain on my own before. Let alone two villains. I put (F/n)'s life in danger because of my fear that one time. It's different if I'm putting myself at risk versus others. I made a promise to her after that. My fear of fighting on my own will disappear. But it still lingers. My jaw tightens as I stare at the two men in front of me. Kyungwoo's eyes narrowed down on my figure. The silence on my part was not looking good.

"Should I take that as a no, Seokjin?" He tilted his head with a grin. "Because I really wouldn't do that if I were you."

"I'm not interested!" I squeaked out. They became still as they stared at me. Probably wondering what to do with my body once they kill me. Please don't.

"You're not interested?" Kyungwoo took a step closer to me.

"I'm afraid not." I shrugged, taking a step back. "I'm more of a hero. Handsome, but still a hero." I tried backing my way out of the alley.

"And where do you think you're going?" Kyungwoo multiplied. Two clones stood behind me, ready to keep me still. Shoving them away from me, I did my best to remain calm. I have to be able to fight villains alone. If not, then what kind of hero am I? "Are you really going to make us fight you?"

Kyungwoo was intimidating to a degree. It was mainly the fact that he was willing to play dirty to get what he wants. I had to forget about that right now though. Forget about how cruel villains can be and just protect myself. Sweat was already on my forehead as the clones stepped closer to me. This was becoming suffocating. I wasn't Namjoon. I couldn't plan my escape at the drop of a hat. I wasn't like Hoseok, easily able to make things around me just work out. I wasn't as skilled with the knife like (F/n) and Taehyung. Not smooth like Jimin or as strong as Jungkook. I had to be my own hero. That's how I was going to survive this.

Grabbing one of the clones, I twisted its arm and tossed him in the direction of Bimil. That man was untrustworthy. I couldn't see his face with his hood over his head and he also had the power to tase me. If I'm going to use my power on one person, it might as well be the guy who can make multiple versions of himself. The clone stumbled over its feet and let its dead weight hit Bimil. It didn't go as planned. Bimil barely even moved. Kyungwoo and Bimil looked at each other silently. A small smirk began to crawl on Kyungwoo's lips. I'm dead. I'm so dead.

"Cute." Kyungwoo chuckled, more clones appearing in the alley way. The place was becoming crowded. My exit became smaller with so many bodies in the way. All the clones stared at me intently like a I was a chew toy they wanted to destroy.