Heartbroken

Ch.40

Everyone stayed on their toes. Lights were shutting off as you guys went out the back door. Namjoon was holding the door open. He motioned all of you to run quicker. Jimin easily exited out with a relaxed aura. The rest of you were trying hard to not let your shoes squeak against the floor. Must be nice to mute your sounds. Sucking in a breath, you made it outside into the alleyway. There was a dim light that hovered above the company van. Hoon-ssi had the vehicle already running. The gas leaving the car's pipe and your breath were visible in the cold night air. Once all of you were outside, Namjoon shut the door and ushered you over to the car.

The car door was open so the other trainees were already piling in. Namjoon's hand was on your back as he placed you in. You have no idea why, but tonight felt extra shady. Even in your all pink outfit. Something about the situation made you feel like some kind of thug. Hoseok shut the car door with a slam. The second he did, Hoon-ssi began driving forward. The nose of the van poked out of the alleyway before turning right. Stretching out your hands, you looked at the new gloves you were wearing. They were pretty but just had the palms cut out. Hoon-ssi wanted to find the right fabric that would work with your power. He didn't want a gun ripping the material while also managing to keep your fingerprints hidden.

Everything in the car was silent. Hoon-ssi focused on driving in the dark streets of Seoul. He was taking all of you to the bad side of town. Meanwhile Namjoon kept his eyes on the road. The others in the car didn't move. The only sound heard was the car's motor and the heater. You stopped rubbing your arms as much as time went on. The resistance uniform was doing its best to keep you warm. Letting out a soft sigh, you felt someone lean against the back of your seat. Raising a brow, you turned your head to see Taehyung puffing out his cheeks.

"Turn on the radio." Taehyung pointed lamely at the stereo. Hoseok sat next to you, hearing the boy's request.

"What?" You furrowed your brows.

"Ask Namjoon yourself." Hoseok chuckled.

"There's no way—" You looked over at to the orange haired. Having the radio on was out of the question. Namjoon will automatically decline it. Taehyung didn't want to listen to reason though as he raised his head to talk to the two up front.

"Namjoon! Turn on the radio!" Taehyung shouted. "Or connect my phone. I created a playlist for whenever we go out."

"You created a what?" Hoon-ssi turned the corner.

"No, Taehyung. We cannot have any distractions." Namjoon shook his head. "Not even simple music."

"What? Please! It's a really good playlist. Here!" Taehyung reached his hand out. He wiggled his phone around the air before Hoseok took it to hand it over to the silver hair. Namjoon stared intensely at Hoseok who was grinning widely.

"I meant it, Taehyung. No." Namjoon tried handing the phone back, but Hoseok shook his head. He leaned far back in his seat and refused to take it back. "Hoseok."

"Give it a try, Joonie."

"No."

"You're hurting his feelings." Seokjin rubbed Taehyung's back.

"I am?" Namjoon lifted himself up from his seat. Taehyung was pouting, resting his head on the back of your seat.

"Play the playlist! I really liked it from when Taehyung played it for me earlier today." Jimin clapped his hands.

"Everyone, I said no." Namjoon sighed.

"Play the playlist!" Jungkook shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth.