Under The Mask

Ch.50

Hoseok had healed up. His body got the all clear and he was good to join you guys again. Since Hoseok had a power so different from the Reaper, everyone figured that's why he took it so badly. No one said it out loud though. Everyone was careful not to mention the name in Big Hit. Specifically, around a well-dressed man named Hoon-ssi. He was on full alert every time he walked past you guys. He would pretend to act natural and make up excuses to measure you guys. It was pretty obvious that measuring was not his goal. He would have the tape randomly up in the air as his eyes narrowed down on Namjoon. All of you could easily continue as normal. Namjoon would explain the plan for the day and things would go on as if you guys never knew who the Reaper was.

The only problem was Taehyung. He was still in Dr. Ahn's office. He was stuck in bed to recover and he was itching to get out. He still had two days to go before the first week ended. That's when Hoseok would come to heal him. Ever since Hoseok left, Taehyung has lost all patience. It was so sad to see him dark and gloomy. He spent most of his time alone, surrounded by machines. When all of you visited though, he lit up like it was his birthday. Taehyung would want to sit up and get out of bed. All he wanted to do was join you guys again. But because Taehyung was stuck in one place, Hoon-ssi tried getting answers from the naïve boy. Luckily, Namjoon warned Taehyung and told him what to do. The purple haired boy is smarter than people give him credit for. His acting skills have Hoon-ssi stumped.

Today was a regular training day. Hoon-ssi didn't interrupt which made Namjoon's time easier. Despite lowering his walls for the rest of the trainees, he still put up a front near Hoon-ssi. You don't think he does it on purpose. You just believe that Hoon-ssi's personality naturally earns him a serious Namjoon in return. When Hoseok came back to find out Namjoon was laughing with the others, there was a proud look on Hoseok. He patted Namjoon's back and gave him the biggest hug. Training was a lot more fun with the leader smiling and playfully teasing his trainees. Taehyung even got to see the change in Namjoon when you guys visited. The boy was so close to crying and refused to let his hyung escape the hug he gave him. You giggled at the memories.

With Taehyung still in the doctor's office, Namjoon added a change to the schedule. For thirty minutes before lunch, he walked everyone over to Dr. Ahn's room. That way everyone could keep Taehyung company. Once Taehyung is back to full health, all of you are going to go out again. Namjoon had decided to keep a low profile for a few days to wait. You're sure Reaper doesn't mind the small vacation. That or he might be extremely irritated. Namjoon led the way as all of you followed him to the office. He opened the door wide and waited for each of you to get inside. Taehyung was staring at the ceiling with a large pout. It wasn't until he saw you guys that he began bouncing in his bed.

"You came to visit!" Taehyung cheered.

"Of course, we did." You laughed, coming to his side.

"We literally added it to the schedule, Kiddo. You think you would look at the clock." Yoongi ruffled the boy's hair.

"...I forget?" Taehyung chuckled.

"How's the mini hospital been?" Hoseok leaned against the bed railing.

"Boring." Taehyung sighed. "Hoon-ssi comes to visit though. He made me that this tiny bear plushie!" The boy gave you all a boxy grin as he lifted up the small stuffed animal. It was about the size of his palm and you heart warmed up to see it.

"That's so cute!" Jimin bounced in excitement. He begged to hold it for just a minute. Taehyung let him and Jimin looked it over, mesmerized to know it was handmade.

"Glad to know you're not too lonely, Hyung." Jungkook stayed by the foot of the bed.

"Has Dr. Ahn been checking up on you?" Namjoon asked. He stood next to Jungkook. All of you surrounded Taehyung as he sat in his bed, playing with his small bear in his hands.