At Fault

Ch.18

Today was the free day. Everyone was free to do whatever they wanted. For you, the choice to stay hiding in your dorm for the rest of day was extremely tempting. The idea of bumping into Namjoon physically hurt you. It made you fall on to the floor in complete agony. Were you being dramatic? Obviously not. This was real. You ruined your image just to help three boys with their idiotic plan. Jungkook is going to get it for putting those ideas in your head. Womanly charms? Namjoon looked horrified by your 'flirts'. The way you said oppa to him still makes you cringe. The hardest part of the free day was wondering if you should go out to eat breakfast or starve like the fool you were. In the end, you decided to eat breakfast late.

The lunch ladies reminded you that you only had five minutes left before they closed up. Since you were desperate, you spent one-minute begging them to not close up yet and to let you eat inside the kitchen. Ms. Jo was not having it. They were all fond over Taehyung, but you were just another trainee at Big Hit. Not the cute square grinned boy that had won them over with his unique charms. D*mn it. You were about ready to jump over the counter into the kitchen when you saw Namjoon about to enter the cafeteria to talk to Taehyung. Ms. Hwang saw the look in your eyes that practically gave it away. With her eyes, she told you to go around and she'd let you in. So you ran to the employees only door. Ms. Jo sighed heavily while Ms. Kang curiously watched you crouch down inside the kitchen. All of this because of your dumb flirts with Namjoon.

Ms. Jo crossed her arms with a frown practically etched into her face. She stared down at you with an intimidating glare while Ms. Kang happily hummed as she set up a plate for you. The difference between those two was astounding. Since Ms. Jo was tall, it added to her tough aura. She was a slender older woman with sharp features. Ms. Kang was like the short grandmother who loved life to pieces. Then Ms. Hwang was the youngest out of all of them with a chubby figure. She was the youngest out of all of them and oozed more of a motherly feel than the rest of them. Ms. Hwang had short brown hair that was tied into a small bun. She leaned over the counter, listening into to what Namjoon was saying to Taehyung. Nothing to give away that Taehyung didn't have control over his powers. The leader was only praising Taehyung for improving his speed when it came to his power. Taehyung has gotten some control over his sense of touch which was nice.

Oh God, how are you going to do private lessons now?

"They're gone," Ms. Hwang stated. The door closed and all boys were out of the cafeteria.

"Explain." Ms. Jo narrowed her eyes on you.

"I made your food!" Ms. Kang handed you the plate. "Sorry for not bending down. Bad back."

"That's okay...um..." You nervously looked at all three women.

"Was this a dare of some sort?" Ms. Jo questioned.

"No, I think she was hiding from one of the boys." Ms. Hwang shrugged. That's when Ms. Jo and Ms. Kang grew interested in listening in to what you had to say. All three crouched down to hear your story out. Sort of. Ms. Kang pulled over a chair excitedly. Ms. Jo shed away her dark look as she raised a brow while Ms. Kang was doing her best not to giggle.

"Which one?" Ms. Kang smiled.

"Is it Tae?" Ms. Jo furrowed brows. "He's kind of out of your league."

"Well, thanks." You sighed. "No, it's not him."

"Namjoon?" Ms. Hwang asked as you bit your lip. Ms. Kang almost lost it at this point. She had to sit down on the floor with you. Ms. Jo was absolutely baffled at this point.