In The Dark

Namjoon Mini-Bonus Ending

It's not his fault that he's kind of dense. Well, he's not really dense. He's actually super smart and has the highest IQ of anyone you know. That doesn't mean he's a genius in all aspects of life though. When you guys came back down from the roof, you spent the entire party by his side. You followed him around like a puppy and even flirted with him. The only reason you acted so boldly was because you knew he would be blind to it! It was ridiculous. Unless you were very obvious, he would blush and act like you were just being friendly. You're not Hoseok! It really didn't help that if you hugged Namjoon that Hoseok would do the same. It was the most painful thing ever.

So the party ended and you felt drained. Has seducing someone ever been this hard? Well, you weren't going to give up. There was no Reaper anymore. You were free to think about your feelings and you found out pretty quick which guy you were leaning towards. Emotions were no stranger to you. Unfortunately, Namjoon wasn't quite in tune with them himself despite being free to behave normally around everyone now. He still lacked some basic social cues. The most important one being flirting. Namjoon could not, for the life of him, know when a female was hitting on him.

There was always the idea of just throwing yourself at him, but that was if you were desperate. And you were becoming exactly that. You weren't planning on confessing today until the roof top conversation. It got you thinking once you guys returned to the party again. So you did some light flirting with Namjoon and came to the conclusion that seducing a rock would be easier. Eventually, this led to your current state of wanting to scream and throwing your body at Namjoon. Luckily, you still had some sense in your mind. Sort of. The party had been cleaned up, everyone had gone to bed, and you were roaming the halls. Like a complete and total creep.

How classy, (F/n).

But you were doing this for a reason! You were heading over to Namjoon's door to just flat out state your feelings. Hopefully, he hasn't fallen asleep yet. He won't be too happy to see you enter his dorm, but you'll make him understand. A large part of you felt nervous. What if he tells you that your feelings aren't appropriate? That the two of you are merely coworkers in a way? No, Namjoon wouldn't do that. He's changed. He might not be fully connected with his emotions, but he at least knows how your emotions work. For the most part. Well, he knows how to make you not cry. That's technically a good thing.

"Hello? Namjoon?" You knocked your knuckles against his door. There was only silence. Was he asleep? You didn't really want to wake him up. Though you couldn't sleep yourself, you didn't want to be selfish. "Namjoon?" You went to jiggle the knob. Instead of moving it around, the door opened up for you. He didn't have the door locked? Raising a brow, you shrugged and stepped inside his dorm. The room was dark, but you closed the door anyway. You're in.

You didn't call out Namjoon's name a third time. He was in the room, sleeping in his bed. He had his body sprawled out with not a single blanket on top of him. What was this idiot thinking? He's going to get cold. Walking up to the bed, you then took notice that he was still dressed in his suit. He didn't change into something a little more comfortable? His black coat was resting on the back of his desk chair, but he kept the rest of his outfit on. His dress shirt, loose tie, black dress pants, and even shoes. None of this could be comfortable. Biting your lip, you told yourself that you were simply trying to make him comfortable. Anything to justify how creepy you felt.

Namjoon didn't stir when you removed the tie from his neck. He stayed completely still with his low breathing. It almost looked like he was dead if you didn't pay close attention. Sighing, you went to remove his shoes. You put them at the side of his bed and tidied his room up a bit. He wasn't as neat as you thought he would be. Sitting down on the bed, you looked at Namjoon one more time. He looked so calm and peaceful. Reaching your hand to his dress shirt, you only unbuttoned two buttons. Anything more and you'd feel like a predator. He looked like it was choking him. He can switch out of the rest when he wakes up. Whenever that will be.