Waiting

Ch.54

Namjoon's P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nothing came out. Nothing came out of me the entire time. Bang PD had lost hope with me. He asked me one simple question and I couldn't answer. Explain everything. That's all I had to do so why was it so hard? Shin Hoon was chewing on his bottom lip, slowly inching towards me. He was always like that. Any time I showed symptoms. Whenever I was having a hard time, Shin Hoon would be there. I was grateful but I let him down too. His boyfriend got fired and his job was on the line. The company was at stake because of my reckless behavior. All the trainees could get arrested instead of debut.

The negatives were attacking me violently. Everything in me felt so stiff. It was hard to move my neck to the point it hurt. The soft pulse in the back of my head was now blaring like an alarm. I hated this. Words refused to come out. Instead jumbles up words and sounds left my lips. Collapsing onto the floor, I clutched my head and begged for the pain to end already. They were never clement with me. Shin Hoon gasped and Bang PD remained silent. I felt so useless at the moment. Groaning, I did my best to grit my teeth and get over it. Focus on the task at hand. But I should have known better. That only made things worse on my end.

"Namjoon!" Shin Hoon picked me up into a sitting position. "You're having a migraine...sh*t."

"Take him back to his room. We'll...d*mn." Bang PD sighed, rubbing his face with his hands. My current state was helping no one. It hurt to do anything.

Shin Hoon lifted me up the best he could. Jungkook wasn't here to act as the muscle. Most of my body was getting dragged. A lot of the time, Shin Hoon had to take breaks from caring me. He was trying his best and would push himself to do more. My eyes were closed tightly since the ceiling lights were too bright. Especially with everything in the building being pure white. That only caused my head ache to increase and mess with my senses. Shin Hoon set me down in the elevator, muttering if he should call Dr. Ahn. Throughout my entire time with Shin Hoon, he's never witnessed me experience a migraine before. I've only ever had to deal with them myself. And that was only once when I was younger. Over five years with this company and this is how everything goes down.

I'm twenty-one and I'm already having a midlife crisis. It felt like the sides of my head were getting stomped on. As Shin Hoon dragged me out, I did my best to help him. I couldn't be the lightest person to carry. Next thing I know, we arrived at my dorm. He opened the door and led me to my bed. It didn't take long for me to crash on to it. I curled up, clutching my blanket as I took in deep breaths. Laying down gave me some time to recover from being light headed. Shin Hoon ran around my room, looking for pain relievers. They were there in case for emergencies. Like now. He took some out and got a water bottle as I did my best to keep my lunch down. The pain could almost spread out through my body. It caused my stomach to contract, my throat tempted to help toss out everything I ate.

"Here. Sit up." Shin Hoon helped me again. I put the pills in my mouth and took a quick gulp of water. After that, I returned to balling up in my blankets. There was nothing else he could do. Shin Hoon sighed softly, dimming the lights in my room. He stepped out to leave me alone. At least that's what I thought. He came back with a heat pack and placed it on my forehead. He stayed in the room until my body began to feel exhausted. The pain was beginning to fade away as the pills kicked in. So I took the time to fall asleep and relax. Who knows when I'll have that luxury again? I can't play around anymore. I have to be a serious. I have to be a leader. I have to be a business partner. I have to be it all.

You 2nd P.O.V.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Everyone has been worrying about Namjoon the second all of you were kicked out of Bang PD's office. Jungkook really didn't want to leave. Seokjin wanted to stay by the doors and Taehyung was ready to side with him. Hoseok and Yoongi didn't agree though. They believed it was best to go to the cafeteria and wait. When they're ready to talk to us, they will. Namjoon would probably be upset to see all of you waiting outside. Not to mention, all of you saw the way Namjoon was behaving in front of Bang PD. He was acting like his old self again. He didn't spare any of you a glance, his voice cold and monotone.