All Eyes on Silver

Ch.52

"Your twin brother?" Yoongi repeated in disbelief. "Like in the movies? You have an evil twin brother?"

"...I knew he was a d*ck but..." Dr. Ahn shrugged. It sounded cliché. A twin brother? He needed proof of that.

He was still outside the company as it got darker out. Dr. Ahn hadn't given up hope. He was sticking with this story and no one was sure if anything he said was believable. It all sounded so scripted. He let his fingers drag down the glass door, resting his body against it. He was feeling drained from how much hits his body took. Then his sleeve was soaked from all the blood coming out from his nose. No matter how many times he wiped himself, it wasn't stopping any time soon. Dr. Ahn took a second to spit to the side to get some blood out of his mouth. The trainees sighed, but no one was letting him inside just yet.

"Since when did he have a brother?" Seokjin looked over at Hoon-ssi. Who else would know this type of information?

Everyone looked over at Hoon-ssi who appeared emotionally drained. You could understand that. He went from angry, to happy, to sad in a matter of minutes. It even made you worry for him. No one wanted to force anything out of Hoon-ssi. The designer played with the material of his tie and ignored the eyes on him. Though Hoon-ssi had the potential of saving Dr. Ahn's circumstance, Dr. Ahn never once asked his 'ex' to defend him. He took all the punches and hate all of you threw at him without pleading for outside help. This was another aspect that made the gun in your hand feel pointless. Sighs were scattered around the room. A few trainees were still glaring at the doctor while others were unsure. Should you guys bother giving him a chance in the first place?

"I can prove it to you," Dr. Ahn said.

"How?" Namjoon raised a brow.

"B-Bring me to Reaper. If he's actually my brother then...you'll see I'm innocent." Dr. Ahn wiped his nose.

"Let him in."

"What? But Namjoon—" Yoongi scoffed, motioning his hand to the doctor in shock. Namjoon was already walking to the back.

"Follow orders," Namjoon simply retorted. He rubbed Hoon-ssi's back before opening the back door that led to the hero side of the company.

Grumbles left your friend as he watched Seokjin unlock the front door. Hoseok and Jungkook were alert just in case the situation called for it. Dr. Ahn stumbled forward, close to losing his balance. He was anything but a threat. The two got out of their fighting stances as Jimin and Taehyung picked up the male. He was tired after getting beat up by eight people training to be heroes. You felt bad to see how out of it he looked. Blood was trickling down his forehead. Yoongi ordered the boys to take the doctor to his own office. He might as well get cleaned up and rest a bit. If he tried to pull anything, all of you were confident that you guys could take him on again. Hoon-ssi stopped playing with his tie once Dr. Ahn was on his feet. The doctor didn't say anything when Hoon-ssi walked up to him. His lips moved slightly, but barely anything audible came out.

"...w-we'll talk after everything. If there is anything to talk about..." Hoon-ssi pursed his lips. He nudged his head towards the door, telling all of you to take Dr. Ahn away. There wasn't much of an exchange between them. Though you felt bad for the couple, there were unfortunately more important things to worry about. Like if Dr. Ahn truly was the Reaper or not.

Namjoon was waiting in Dr. Ahn's office. It was decided that the doctor would be given some time to rest. He looked like was on the verge of passing out. He could barely stand on his own two feet anymore. Taehyung and Jimin dragged him all the way to the office. Everyone made space for them to come in. The two boys put him on the examination bed with some help from Jungkook. The man was groaning lightly as Namjoon and Seokjin got to work. They decided to clean up all the blood. Seeing drops of red in an all-white building is very unsettling. The cuts were cleaned up by the two of them before Hoseok asked if there were any volunteers who were willing to give Dr. Ahn energy. He would need to be able to walk on his own two feet if you guys were going up against the Reaper.