Distracted

Ch.45

Namjoon did his best to quiet everyone down. He wasn't bothering to be too strict since everyone was so happy. Yoongi was all fixed up after last night. Taehyung stayed by the boy's bedside as Hoseok helped transfer energy for healing purposes. They completely made up last night. In your opinion, they might have become friends. There were still moments where they would butt heads though. That was too be expected. The two can't automatically become best friends over night. Seokjin came up with a plan for the two boys. Anytime they feel like they can't get along or that they might fight, they have to hold hands and shut up. Yoongi didn't really like the idea but sucked it up. Taehyung was holding his hyung's hand for fun and that's what caused everyone to get so loud.

Hoseok rushed to hold Namjoon's hand. The taller boy did his best to keep a straight face. You could tell Namjoon was not a huge fan of this. He pursed his lips while Hoseok had a huge grin on his face. Seokjin and Jimin quickly ran up to each other since their friend was taken. Both boys yelled if Yoongi and Taehyung were jealous. Seokjin and Jimin ended up doing the tango. They were quite the interesting pair. Then Jungkook quietly stood next to you, coughing and looking around. He was already cutely blushing so you grabbed his hand tightly.

"W-What?" Jungkook stared at your hands.

"We can't be left out of the fun." You grinned.

"Are you jealous, Tae? This is what you're missing!" Jimin shouted as he got dipped by Seokjin.

"This could be us, Yoongi." Seokjin laughed.

"Thank goodness it's not." Yoongi shook his head.

"I want to dance!" Hoseok looked at Namjoon who stared at him.

"No." Namjoon shook his head.

"Why!?" Hoseok whined.

"I'll dance!" Taehyung begun moving around, making Yoongi's poor arm move around wildly.

"I think Taehyung wants to pull my arm out of its socket, guys." Yoongi chuckled.

"That is not true!" Taehyung shook his head with a huge grin.

"Alright, let's settle down already. We got distracted, but it's time to get back on track," Namjoon said.

All the boys stopped holding hands to get in straight lines. Everyone was in order except for Hoseok who remained next to Namjoon. Most of you did your best to stifle back a giggle. Hoseok continued holding Namjoon's hand until the leader gave him a gentle glare. The orange hair rolled his eyes, finally getting the message. Hoseok ran over to stand next to you in the line. Breakfast was rowdy today too. The lunch ladies were almost confused to see Yoongi talking with everyone instead of seeing him keeping to himself. Yoongi would usually sit at the edge of the table. The only people who would talk to him was Seokjin and you. Jungkook and Namjoon on the occasion, but there wasn't much interactions. Now all the ladies got to see Yoongi sitting in the middle and messing around.

Not a single staff member knew of you guys leaving Big Hit to practice outside. It was still a huge secret that all of you managed to keep. Dr. Ahn and Hoon-ssi kept their lips sealed as well. They were the only ones you guys could trust. They even helped you continue your adventures outside. Hoon-ssi would improve the uniforms anytime Namjoon spotted a problem. It really put Hoon-ssi's skills to the test. How to make a simple trainee outfit as strong as an actual hero's. The outfit of a hero was typically over the top and you would instantly recognize one. Trainee uniforms were simpler and couldn't go through much damage. That's why Hoon-ssi was so proud of the resistant uniforms. Band PD doesn't even see how they're almost as good a real hero's uniform.