At The Park

Park Bonus

You're surprised that this was actually happening. On the day the eight of you managed to capture Reaper, Namjoon revealed something about his past. He never really got to live as a child. Taehyung was so heartbroken the second he heard that. He refused to leave Namjoon alone after that. He kept telling Namjoon that his childhood was taken away without reason. Namjoon couldn't disagree with that statement, but he would prefer to keep going with the present. He wanted to move forward in life, but Taehyung was not taking no for an answer. He offered the park as the first place to take Namjoon so he could 'relive his youth'.

Right away, the idea was shut down when it was brought back up. Namjoon only assumed Taehyung said that out of emotions. Little did he know that the purple hair was already planning a whole playdate. He continually pestered Namjoon for next the following weeks. Now that there was no more Reaper, Taehyung took the chance to have some fun. Technically, all of you were supposed to be training harder than before and getting ready for debut. Taehyung's constant request was breaking everyone out of concentration and Namjoon continued to grow fed up. So eventually, he gave Taehyung a flat 'no'.

Taehyung went to the big guns at that point. He immediately ran over to Hoon-ssi and told him about his idea of fun. But the sad thing was, Namjoon said no...Taehyung didn't even have to pull out puppy eyes or a big pout. Hoon-ssi stormed over to Namjoon, yelled and forced the tall boy to listen to him. The twenty-one-year-old would be going to the park to play with his friends no matter what. Have fun. Hoon-ssi dropped all of you off at a large park and quickly sped off. He wanted no chance of Namjoon ignoring this event and so that's where you guys are now. At a park.

"I'll help set up the blanket under the tree." Yoongi walked towards the shade. You chuckled, knowing full well that he was looking for a place to sleep.

"I'll just watch you kids. Have fun." Seokjin snickered.

"I'm gonna take a run!!" Hoseok bounced, eyeing the large track around the park in excitement. "I'll come play later. I promise!"

"You better be back!" Jimin huffed as he watched his hyung run off.

Hoseok was already reverting back into a child. He began running down the track, chasing birds and admiring how wide the open space was at the park. The smile on your face only grew when you turned to the two eldest. A picnic blanket was already being used by Yoongi. He snuggled himself in it, napping peacefully. Then there was Seokjin who was trying to pull the picnic blanket away from Yoongi so he could properly lay it out. They're having fun. Lastly, there was Namjoon standing in total confusion with the three musketeers. All three of them were staring up at Namjoon in intense excitement. It almost overwhelmed the silver hair with how passionate each of them felt about this.

Jungkook couldn't stay still. He was already looking at the playground and struggling to keep himself together. He couldn't be more thrilled to be here at the park. On the car ride over here, Jungkook revealed that he's never been to an actual playground. He's been left at expensive private playgrounds for the rich which involved more technology, staying inside, and having the best state of the art equipment. Jimin told him right away that none of that meant anything. A real park is where it's at. Namjoon groaned and Jungkook grew more hyper by the end of the ride.

Jimin's excitement was if Taehyung was being mirrored. Their eyes were huge as they stared at Namjoon. The both of them were making Namjoon the most nervous. He couldn't understand why this meant so much to the three musketeers. Especially to Taehyung. The purple hair immediately tugged on Namjoon's sleeve, pointing out the playground equipment. There was a lot to do thankfully. There were monkey bars, rock wall to climb, seesaws, fake cars, little puzzles, swings, a merry-go-round, and so many other things. Most of this stuff must have been intended to be played by children under twelve. Not by men over their twenties. Jungkook gets a pass since he's only eighteen.